✨6✨

Author's pov

Jungkook and Ara went home together. As much as Ara tried to not think about Sungwoon, the more her mind craves for him.

Jungkook who noticed that her mind wasn't with him, pulled her bag, made her stumble but grabbed her right in time before she fell down.

"What's on your mind?"

"Huh? Nothing?" she answered awkwardly.

He knew she lied. He knew she had eyes on Sungwoon. But he really wanted to use this oppurtunity to fix what he had broken.

"What do you think about a date?" he asked.

Before Ara replied, he already took her hand and put it in his hoodie pocket. Ara just smiled at his childish behaviour, and played along.

Jungkook knew that Ara liked dogs so much, so he took her to the park nearby. Around this hour, there was a lot of people who took their dogs out.

And as expected, Ara jumped and greeted every dog she met excitedly. "Oh dear, who's a pretty girl," she pat a little pomerian.

He really enjoyed every seconds of it. Her smile, her little gigles. She was so small, made him want to put her in his pocket.

Not long after that, Jungkook came to her, gave her a big portion of ice cream. Blueberry cheesecake flavor, her favorite.

Little did they knew, a boy stood across them, watching the two of them. He stared at the couple who was giggling and joking so cheerfully, while he, on the other hand, found it very disturbing.

What the hell.

That was the only thing that crossed his mind, everytime Jungkook touched her.

His heart felt so dry, and even his soul seemed so locked up. Everyday, he really tried to be careful, to let her take the time she needed to recover both physically and mentally. But he just couldn't bare to see it any longer.

Sungwoon's pov

I looked at Ara who laughed so defenselessy around Jungkook. It really pissed me off how Jungkook so casually touched her.

With one last pat on her head, Jungkook left her and she stood alone by the river, leaning on the tree.

She still looked at the tiny puppies near her, not at her what-so-called-boyfriend-or-jungkook. I chuckled t her behaviour, a little bit felt relief that his presence didn't really affect her that much.

"Oi," I casually called her, trying to be as natural as possible.

"Oh? Sungwoon sunbae?" she looked a little bit shock.

Did she really not fancy of my presence, too?

"What are you doing alone here?"

Ara's pov

"I actually just played around here with someone but that person just went for supplementary class." I replied awkwardly. I didn't know why, but I really didn't want to tell him I was with my boyfriend earlier.

"He didn't take you home?" he asked.

"He's so late and I don't want to trouble him." I chuckled.

"Wanna go home with me?" he asked while taking off his headband.

Don't you know you are so hella attractive when doing that?

"I don't want to trouble you.." I declined as I really didn't want my head filled with him so fully. I already felt like cheated on Jungkook for a whole day.

"I wanna see Jaehwan, though?"

Aigo, this boy.

"Alright," I sighed. I couldn't flatly reject him, that would be so rude.

He grabbed my hand and I gasped a little. I didn't expect he would grab my hand so sudden.

He gently lead me to stand on his right, as he guarded me while crossing the street. After we reached the other side of the street, he broke his grip and I felt a little disappointment.

What the hell, Ara.
You have Jungkook.

I flusteredly walked to the left, which made Sungwoon pulled my hand again. "Not that way," he said.

"But the bus stop is there.." I pointed.

"I know," he chukled.

I looked at Sungwoon who was still holding my hand, walked slightly in front of me, as he showed me the way.

My mind was going here and there, and my heart was racing faster that it would ever be.

He suddenly stopped walking in front if a car, and I just realized he actually drove, so why did I pointed a bus stop. How embarassing.

"I forget you drive.." I shyly said.

"It's okay," he chukled.

I looked at a cafe in front of me and it had a cute exterior. White bricks, with flower pots filled with pink roses. Not to mention the aesthetic interior that could be seen by the window.

"Wanna go?" he asked.

"Wh- No, I mean, it's not that I don't want to go with you, it's just I- I'm full."

What a lame excuse.
He just ask me to go inside but I replied so messed up.
I actually avoid to spend so much time with him. I kinda afraid of this feelings.

"You never good at lying," he grabbed my hand again for the nth time today.

Right before the door opened, a waiter asked, "2 seats?"

"Yes."

"We have promotions for a couple, do you mind to take a look?"

"We are actually—"

"Yes," he cut me. "We would like to take a look."

Oh hell, Sungwoon.