✨45✨

He looked at my eyes deeply, and I looked back at him, with my biggest guilty feeling.

"How long did you wait for me?"

"I will wait as long as it takes for you."

"Oppa.." I cried harder, and he brushed my tears instantly. "It must be hurt for you to see me with another and sorry for all pain I've caused you.."

"It's okay," he replied. "It was my fault, too. I supposed to protect you. It's my job as your boyfriend, right?"

"That's why you keep telling me it's been so long.." I sobbed. "You really waited me for too long. I'm sorry. I don't know how can you be so patience towards me."

"Because I have faith in you," he smiled. "I know we're going through it. Stop saying sorry. I'm not that saint either, I broke you before."

My heart ached the way he said words so sweetly. He caressed my cheek softly and said, "Just close your eyes and give us one more try.."

He leant closer and kissed me so gently. His kiss said it all—his love, his longing, his pain, everything. He put his hand around my waist and closed the gap between us. I slowly opened my mouth and he used that to deepened the kiss.

He put his tongue out and I accepted it willingly. His lips were so sweet as ever, and that got me lost. My body felt so weak and I felt his hand was on my thighs and put them around his waist. I finally put my hand around his neck and he moved his hand to my waist. He moved his lips down to my neck, and sucked it.

"Sungwoon, I'm-"

"Shh, baby," he kept sucking in my neck and it made me even crazier that he called me baby. The only time he called me baby.

His hand slowly reached for my breast and grope it. I really lost it and let out a moan. "Sungwoon, ahh, Sungwoon,"

"Yes, moan my name," he was currently playing his tongue with my ear with please. "You forgot me for almost a year so I will make sure your body remembers you only belong to me."

"Sungwoon, we're at school," I whispered.

"I don't care," he hissed. "Maybe if they see this, those boys who drooled over you back then will back away."

He took his shirt off my body and I was only wearing the cheerleading uniform. "You supposed to wear this in front of me only."

I felt my heart warmed now that I knew he was just jealous. I thought I did something fatal.

He kissed me again and the next thing I know, I was naked already, then he laid my back to the desk. He opened my legs widely, folded it, and everything happened so fast under his magical touch. He bit his lips as he saw my dripping core.

"Stop staring, please," I closed my legs, feeling shy, but he stopped me.

"Don't," he said.

He put his hand on my core and started rubbed my clit. "You are so wet for me," he smirked.

He crouched down and started eating my core.
I moaned messily and he kept on doing his magic, and it was the best feeling in the world. I finally couldn't hold it anymore so I pleaded. "Sungwoon, please.."

"You want me, huh? You forgot about me right?"

"Sungwoon, please.. I'm sorry.."

He slid his finger, and started moving, with his mouth was still playing with my clit.

"Ah, Sungwoon, ah," I moaned.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Y-you,"

He smirked and he added more finger in, and made me moan even more. "You remember me now?"

"Y-yes,"

"You remember you moaned my name before right," he said as he kept moving his finger inside. "You are mine ever since the beginning. I am your first. The only one who ever saw you like this, and I would like to keep that."

"Y-yes," I moaned. "Sungwoon, I-I think I want to cum,"

He moved his fingers in and out faster, with his mouth sucked my breast. He was so multitasking and I couldn't even understand how could he gave such a pleasure to me in this fast.

"Sungwoon-ah, I'm cumming," I finally cummed and smirked at the sight of me who was so powerless towards him. He cleaned his fingers with his tongue, and said "Delicious as ever."

"T-that was amazing.." I panted, and he just lifted his eyebrow.

"I haven't finished."

He took off his shorts quickly and I looked at his big cock.

"Sungwoon, I don't think I'm—"

"Shh, let me help you," he lifted me and now he was the one who sat on the desk. He put me on his lap, and he slowly put his member in my core.

"Shit, you're so tight," he hissed. "I miss being inside you."

His d word was actually too big for me, I could even feel my pussy was wrecked heavenly. I kept screaming his name, and I didn't even care if I could be heard through the whole school.

"Shit, I want to take it easy for you but if you are screaming and looking at me like that, I can't hold it."

He later didn't wait for me to adjust with his size, he put his hand on my ass and started helping me to move up and down. I really thought that because I was on top, he would let me to do it with my pace but he didn't. He moved me so fast, too fast, as if I was as light as the feather. I looked him who was currently closing his eyes, as if he was enjoying it. The sound of my dripping core, our endlessly moans and his spanks. He usually wasn't very vocal but he moaned a lot in a very sexy way and made me wanted to hear it even more. I moved faster and did a moved circle multiple times.

"Shit, Ara, ah," he moaned, and slowly released his grip form my ass and started enjoying the view.

He opened his eyes and his gaze was so mesmerizing. He grabbed my bouncy boobs and and sucked it. He bit my nipple and made me moaned harder.

I became weak and he moved the position, now I was in the bottom. "Sungwoon, I'm so close,"

He thrust his hips, and I could feel his length reached the top of my core. My core was so full of his hard member and he kept thrusting without giving me a break from the pleasure.

My walls tightened and he hissed, before saying, "I'm cumming."

He thrust harder and before he tried to pull out, I told him "I'm on pills, Sungwoon. Release it inside, I'm okay."

His eyes became darker, and it turned me even more. He thrust roughly and faster, made me screamed as I never thought I would receive such a pleasure.

His pace became slower but he moaned even louder. My clenched walls hugged him tightly, and the next thing I felt was a warmth inside me, which meant he finally released his seeds inside and it mixed together with my juice.

His thrust finally stopped and he looked at me so dearly. "Shit, I miss you so much." he gave a peck on my lips and laid beside me.