✨51✨

Sungwoon's pov

"Get in," I carefully guided her to enter subway, ignoring her confused expressions.

"You look uncomfortable," she looked at me worriedly. "Why don't you drive?"

"Reasons,"

"What is it?" she lifted her eyebrow. "It's too weird of you to be willing to go without your car."

I couldn't help but notice boys checked her out right in front of my eyes. I looked at the clueless girl in front of me, and realized this she looked a little bit different than usual.

And I didn't think it was simply because of make up.

"You're ignoring me now?"

"Stay a little closer to me," I pulled her closer to me, seemed like she was startled so the phone which she was holding fell.

"Yah, don't pull me so sudden!" she protested. "My phone fell because of you."

She was about to bow to pick her fallen phone up, but I stopped her from doing so.

As if I would let those lowly humans see your thigh more.

I quickly got her phone, and gave her without letting those boys free from my daggers. Those boys looked scared, now that they realized I caught him in red-handed, so they moved further away because I didn't let them got away from my stare.

"At least you're sorry," she chuckled.

"Isn't your skirt too short?" I asked her.

"This skirt? Short?" she laughed. "You sound like Jaehwan."

The doors were opened and people came rushing, she was pushed away but I caught her on time

How can I let her go by herself if she's like this.

"I hate subway," I cursed.

Author's pov

The two of them went to an area they never hang around before, which was really weird for Ara. The ultimate introvert person, Ha Sungwoon, wanted to go somewhere new and packed, leave alone with public transportation.

"Okay you're so weird today," she told him after the first step they took outside the cute little cafe they just had meals at.

"Define weird," he replied, with his eyes were still fixed on the sky.

"You're—unbelievably—so boyfriend material today."

"So I wasn't a good boyfriend before?"

"You're just not... this kind of boyfriend, you know?" she chuckled. "You used to work non-stop and I would just look at you. Either in commitee office, football ground. Now you're taking me out to date, came to that cute little cafe.

"You know I'm jobless now? A little change is unavoided."

"I forgot you are no longer school president and football club member," she hugged his arm, and told him, "You should've quit earlier."

"Yah," he flicked her forehead.

"Anyway where will we go next?"

"It's night already, let's call it a day." he replied.

She was distracted to a souvenir shop across the street. "Oppa, let's go there."

"That shop?" he lifted his eyebrow.

"Yes, come on."

"No." he stopped walking, and pulled her away.

"Please, I want to," she frowned.

"No."

"I'll give you ten dollars."

"No."

"I'll give you a kiss then!"

"I even refused ten dollars."

"Okay, you wait here, I'll go alone." she released her grip from his hand and crossed the street, which made Sungwoon ran in frustation.

"Yah!" he yelled. "I told you to stay close to me!"

"Shut up please, I'm coming in," she opened the door and Sungwoon just looked at her girlfriend in disbelief.

"You don't want to go in?" she asked.

Realized there was nothing else he could do, he followed her in. He looked at her girlfriend who was too excited over the small shop.

"Oppa—"

"No."

"Hey, I haven't asked!"

"I know what's on your mind."

"Sungwoonie Oppa, let's buy this matching sweater," she looked at him with puppy eyes, but it didn't affect him.

"Nope."

"Fine," she put the sweater back and grabbed another thing. "Then buy this," she showed him a matching wristband. "It'll formed love if we connected it."

"Hell no." he fatly rejected.

"Okay how about this?" she grabbed keyrings.

"Why are you so persitent?" he complained.

"Because, Ha Sungwoon, I want matching things with you!" she sulked. "How inconsiderate."

He sighed, and took the keyrings from her hand. He looked at it closely, and it was only metal keyring with not so much cringe stuffs. "At least it looks normal."

He walked towards the cashier and put it on the table. "I want to pay for it."

"Do you want to customize it?" the cashier politely asked.

"N—"

"Yes, please," Ara cutted him. "Please write 'Ha Sungwoon' and 'Kim Ara' for each."

"Yah!"

"And I want these to be added!" she gave the cashier another decorations—cloud, love, fairy, and even other things he couldn't see in details.

"Please tell me I'm not wearing them all," he looked at her in horror.

"Of course not," she smiled. "Unnie, please add this cloud along with 'Ha Sungwoon', and this fairy with 'Kim Ara'. Then the rest is for both."

"Please wait a minute," she smiled, and Sungwoon just looked at her girlfriend in disbelief.

"You planned it for the beginning, huh?"

"He he," she giggled.

Minutes passed and it was finally done. He paid in instant, and dragged her girlfriend before she schemed another.

"Let me check on it first!" she released herself from his grip and took a look at their keyrings.

"At least it's cloud," he sighed. "It's my name so it won't be that embarassing."

"What do you mean?" she grinned. "You're wearing my name. 'Kim Ara' with this love and fairy. Isn't it matched well with me? Pretty like fairy."

I can't believe I date this girl.