Chapter 2 - And I thought things were bad already.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved

Thank you again for reading "What a pack of lies." Please fan me, if you like the book so far. Thank you! And again please comment or make suggestions. ~ Rebecca.

********************

"Chapter 2 - And I thought things were bad already."

I stomped down the stairs, to make known how I felt about having my 18th birthday treat at a train museum. Come on was that really the best Mum and Dad could come up with. I closed my eyes as I braced myself for all the smiling and happiness that would be radiating from my parents. You may be wondering why they thought I would love a trip to the train museum, well it's because when we went there for my fifth birthday I pretended; just to please my parents; that when I was a lot older I would want to go back there. I was only 5 and I was trying to please my parents. Why did I just not say I loved it but seeing it once was enough? I was so dumb when I was five.

So back reality. Time for a birthday breakfast, with overly happy parents, great. Not! As I opened the door there was no food, could my day get any worse? Wait my parents aren't here either. Yes! Maybe they got called into work at the last minute, some kind of emergency. Yeah! No train museum! Or is it a trick. There's a note on the table.

Note:

Sorry Lauren me and your mum had to pop out for a bit we'll be back don't worry, we can still go to the museum. Eat some breakfast; by the way we have no bread, so you have to make a fry up or cereal. See you in a bit. Be ready for when we get back. Love you, Dad.

P.S. Happy Birthday!

Right, my day can get worse.

********************

Copyright © All Rights Reserved