Chapter 15 - TV time.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved

Three updates in one day, I've been ill all day, so I decided I'd write for you guys to pass my time. ~ Rebecca.

********************

"Chapter 15 - TV time."

Lauren's POV

Matt turned on the ignition and asked, "Where do you want to go?"

"I don't mind, anywhere but home, I think my mum and dad will be annoyed that I went to a club last night. I'm dreading it, if they don't know it's fine, but if they do, I don't know what they're going to do." I said, starting to worry towards the end of my little speech.

"Okay. Do you want to go out or we could go to my house?" He asked again what I wanted to do.

"I think your house? If we go out, my so called friends might be there, or my parents or someone." I said thinking aloud again.

"Why, are you embarrassed of me?" He said cockily.

"Yeah, I am." I said winking.

"Well then, you won't want to see me anymore then will you?"

"To right." I said smiling, "Come here you."

He leant over slightly looking confused, I kissed he on the cheek and he turned his head for a second, just e nought for a quick kiss. Then he turned back round to focus on his driving. I leant against his shoulder and we continued in silence.

----------

We pulled up at a house it wasn't small, but it wasn't as big as mine either.

"We're here." He said, "It's not much, but it's home."

"Cool, shall we go in then?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He said getting out of the car.

I opened my door and got out, I walked round to Matt and he put his arm around me. "Come on then," he said as we walked to his front door, "Welcome to my humble abode." He said as he opened his front door and gestured with his arm for me to enter.

"Okay, the front room is that door there." He said as he pointed to the first door on the right. "Just go in there, take a seat, I'll just go get us something to eat."

"Okay" I said as I walked into his living room.

I sat and waited for about 10 minutes. It was strange, there were no pictures of him or his family, well there was one, from when he was around 16.

"Okay, here we are." Matt said as he walked back in with a tray, on it were two glasses of lemonade, and two sandwiches. He'd taken off his blazer and tie and undone his top button, he looked formal before but now his look changes completely to casual.

"Thanks." I said as he handed me a glass, which I drank from gladly, I was so thirsty, especially as I hadn't eaten or drank anything for hours.

We sat and ate our sandwiches in silence which were ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, mayonnaise, and cheese. They were surprisingly nice, and then I finished of my lemonade.

"What do you want to do now then?" Matt asked as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Um, watch TV?" I said trying to think of something.

"Okay, good idea."

We just snuggled up together on the sofa and watched telly for a while. I was getting more and more tired, until eventually I fell asleep with my head on Matt's shoulder.

********************

What will happen next between Matt and Lauren? What will her friend say? what will her parents do? Keep reading to find out what will happen next in 'What a pack of lies.'

Copyright © All Rights Reserved