Chapter 12 - Talk of the town, or school.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved

Hope you like it! ~ Rebecca.

********************

"Chapter 12 - Talk of the town, or school."

Matt's POV

I'd just heard the argument in the corridor, my hearing was better then these stupid humans, so I heard most of the conversation. Lauren was fighting for me, and that girl called me Lauren's boyfriend... and a creep. She also slapped Lauren, if I weren't a teacher, I would make that girl learn not to mess with what's mine, but I was already being risky by dating Lauren, well I assume I'm dating her after that outburst.

I'm glad she's in my lessons, I can see her everyday now, even if she did slap me. Ive got a good feeling about us. Right back to my lesson.

----------

Lauren's POV

I was so angry, I felt all the hate building up inside me, I'd never felt like this, it felt like I was about to explode. I'd spent the last half hour sitting on a little ledge next to the sinks in the girls toilets trying to work out why everyone was so against me and Matt. So far I could only tell it was the age gap; 4 years. It's not even a big gap, that's why I was confused, and angry.

I herd a knock on the main door for the toilets, then it opening. I just looked down, my hair went over my face so I couldn't even peak at who it might be. I herd big loud footsteps coming towards me, then the person sat down next to me and put their arm around me, they pulled me into their chest. Their arm was quite muscular, what guy would go into the girls toilets, so I looked up. It was Matt. All my anger just flew away and left me when I saw his face. I relaxed and lent into his chest. He kissed the top of my head and said in a hushed voice "I heard the argument, I assume this means we're back to how we were last night? And you were fighting for me, for us. And that idiot slapped you!" He had got angry at the last sentence. "Look at your cheek, are you okay?" He asked with concern.

I just nodded, I didn't feel like talking. "Well if your not talking, I'll explain why I'm here. Firstly, I herd your argument and all the whispers, then you didn't turn up to class, and finally, I was worried, we'd argued then you and your friends. So I came to make sure that your okay and that we are to?" He asked hopefully.

I kissed him on cheek, "I'll take that as a yes then." He said smiling. "Come on, back to class, you've got science, and guess who your teacher is." I just looked at him, but didn't say a word, I wasn't angry with my friends anymore, I was just sad.

********************

What will she say to her friends? Who else is in her class? What is everyone going to think? Will they last? Will she have any friends? What will happen next? Keep reading to find out what will happen next in 'What a pack of lies.'

Copyright © All Rights Reserved