Chapter 8 - The secret that he kept.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved

Hey guys, this chapter is in Matt's POV. And thank you for all your comments and votes and for fanning me! :) ~ Rebecca.

********************

"Chapter 8 - The secret that he kept."

Matt's POV

Lauren was just lying there on the bed in the office, unconscious, the school nurse was checking her pulse at the moment.

She had just fainted, I caught her just in time. I was scared for a moment but then I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the office.

My thoughts were interrupted when Mrs. Carter : the school nurse and receptionist said, "What exactly happened to her?"

"I'm not too sure, some of the other pupils were crowding around her, then she just started to black out, I caught her literally a second before she would of hit the ground." I said monotone, the whole time I stared at Lauren.

"Will she be okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes, she only fainted, once she wakes up I'll send her back to her classes unless she doesn't feel well." Mrs. Carter said calmly and dismissively.

"Mr. Gazini don't you think you should be getting back to class?" The middle aged woman inquired. "You shouldn't keep your pupils waiting, you know what kids are like, you leave them for 1 minute and they just go mad."

"Yes Mrs. Carter you're right, especially as it's my first day as a fully qualified teacher." I said as I turned towards the door.

"Mr. Gazini?" Asked Mrs. Carter.

"Yes." I said as I turned sharply back to her.

"You did the right thing bringing her straight here, you have good instincts, I'm sure you'll be a brilliant teacher." Mrs. Carter said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said as I quickly exited the office and headed down the corridor to my first lesson, form time this should be fun, not.

********************

Picture of Matt at the side, who would be played by Danny Horn.

So what's Matt playing at?

Copyright © All Rights Reserved