Chapter 10 - Who's who and what's what?

Copyright © All Rights Reserved

This chapter is in Matt's POV. Enjoy it! :) ~ Rebecca.

********************

"Chapter 10 - Who's who and what's what?"

Matt's POV

Did she really just slap me? How dare she. I mean I just said we could be together, and it certainly seemed like she wanted to be with me last night.

I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said in an annoyed tone of voice, Lauren really will get me in trouble on my first day.

"Oh, so it is true. Mr. Gazini, I would appreciate it if you didn't release your classes without prior permission, and I doubt there was a gas leak?" Mrs. O'Carroll had said sounding just as annoyed as I was, "My son just came to me, he interrupted my lesson and now my class is worried. What are you playing at?"

She had a son here? "You have a son?" I asked, I'd met them earlier today and Mr. and Mrs. O'Carroll had never said anything.

"Yes, he's called Niall O'Carroll, he's very tall, he has blonde hair. But anyway, what were you thinking, was your first day too much for you?" Mrs. O'Carroll said patronisingly.

"No, one of my students, Lauren O'Connell, she thought it would be funny, she was misbehaving in the lesson so I said she would have to stay behind, then she said we had to all get out because of a gas leak or we might die. As you can see having a student that everyone obviously looks up to and obeys means it is difficult to get the other students to come back, especially as they have only met me once. Now do you see why?" I said emphasising the last 'you.'

She looked quite annoyed, I don't think she knew what I was, if she made me angry enough there was a big be a chance she wouldn't survive, I would make sure, especially some one like her.

"Yes I see why. Do you know who I am, or should I say what I am?" Mrs. O'Carroll said menacingly.

"Oh yes, your one of the scum, my kind will wipe you out easily." I said laughing.

She stormed out of the room, good. I didn't want her sniffing around me, but her husband might be more tricky to deal with.

----------

Niall O'Carroll's POV

Why had Lauren said that, she kissed Mr. Gazini last night. What was wrong with her, well I suppose she didn't know what he was.

As I was walking out of the room I saw Lauren coming out of the maths class. I ran to catch up to her.

"Who are you?" She said looking at me like I was an alien.

"I'm Niall O'Carroll, Mr. and Mrs. O'Carroll son. Your Lauren O'Connell." I said stating a fact.

"Yeah I do know who I am." She said sounding annoyed. She started to walk away from me.

"Lauren, I herd what you and Mr. Gazini were talking about." I quietly shouted to her.

"What?" She said angrily, "How did you? We spoke so quietly." She said, I think she said the last part to herself.

"I have good hearing and I was sitting right in front of you." I said plainly like it was nothing at all.

She grabbed my arms, "You can't tell anyone!" She hissed at me.

"I wasn't going to, I wasn't even going to tell you but, well things just happen the way they do." What was I saying, that made no sense.

"Um, okay." She said sounding slightly confused, she let go of me and stepped away a bit, she must of thought I was mad.

"So, are you going to go out with him?" I asked her.

She replied looking a little worried "I think I..."

********************

Read the next chapter of What a pack of lies to find out what she is going to do.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved