Chapter 4 - Unexpected Surprises.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved

Hi fellow wattpaders! Sorry I haven't uploaded any more chapters yet, I was really busy with homework and school and other stuff, so I hadn't got any chance to write anything or even come up with ideas for what to say, and I sort of had a bit of writers block, as I wasn't sure of how to start this chapter and also exactly what would happen in it. But it's the Christmas Holiday's now! Yeah! So hopefully I'll be able to write more and upload more! But there are no promises.  

:( :)

I still don't think this will be a good chapter, so I apologise in advance. Please if you think the story is good or if you have suggestions, vote, fan and or comment I would really appreciate it and at least then I would know if I were doing something right :) So once again, please please comment, fan and or vote. Thank you again for reading 'What a pack of lies.' I hope you like it!! :)

And HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone! Hope you had a lovely time and got everything you wanted! ~ Rebecca.

********************

"Chapter 4 - Unexpected Surprises."

WHERE ARE THEY? I thought angrily as another minute passed, they said to wait for them, but how long would that take. COME ON HURRY UP! It's been like forever, actually what was the time? It's 10:40. It's been a whole 10 minutes since I finished, come on why were they taking so long?

Wait, why do I want them to come back so quick, they lied to me. They pretended that I was in for a day of torture, and they woke me up at 7, on a Saturday, and my birthday, and then they left me all on my own for my 18th birthday, and then they made me go and traipse around the whole of the house and the garden to find presents; well that wasn't so bad, but still! And now I'm cold and I'm hungry; and they said I wasn't allowed to eat, I mean do they want me to starve, what kind of parents want their only child to die of starvation. I'm lonely and I'm bored and most of all I'm upset, I mean 'You would cry too if it happened to you, doo doo do do doo!' My parents loved that song, and it fits because even though I'm not crying I'm still upset on my birthday. 'It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to! You would cry too if it happened to you, doo doo do do doo!' I'm starting to like that song now! It totally fits even if it is from the 1960's. And it's my birthday, not my party. But oh well, still fits the situation.

Right I'm going to get some food, then watch some telly. So I'll have a big bowl of fruit loops. Okay I may live in England but when I was younger I went to America and we went to Disney World and I had Fruit Loops every day, and now my mum goes to this shop in London and buys them for me because I love them so much. I've never had another cereal since! They are soo yummy, and colourful, but I'm not spoilt! Well okay, maybe a little.

Okay cereal finished. What to do?

Click.

That's the door opening, what if it's a burglar? Right I need a weapon, okay. Right I have a frying pan. I'm safe. Wait what burglar just opens the front door in broad daylight, without having to smash it open? Wait it's probably just mum and dad, better put the frying pan down.

Yep. It's them. At long last.

"And where do you think you two have been? Hay?" I said sternly, with a hint of annoyance in my voice, as I looked from mum to dad and back again.

"WE have been watching you find the presents, WE bought you, then WE had to sneak upstairs to hide the present in your room, and then WE had to sneak back down and out, again, without you noticing." Dad said emphasising the we's. "Is that good enough for you?" He said in a slightly annoyed tone. Oops maybe I sounded a bit too rude.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to be rude, I was just angry and upset that you left me on my own all day, and you tricked me. I just-" I was cut off by my mum embracing me into a hug.