The Funeral Part 3

"Where is Seras, Alisa?" I demanded an answer. She started laughing and pulled the hammer of the gun. I have been in way too many predicaments with guns.

     "You get no answer from me, I'm pretty sure little Louie has already told you where I've hidden her." She responded.

     I looked at Louie. He was still sitting doggy style with his hands in between his legs and his head down. I looked back at Alisa who put the gun upon my forehead.

    "I've always hated you. Your long luxurious hair, beautiful skin, elegant eyes, you have everything I do not. I wondered why father's business men's sons were always attracted to you. Money always came in because of you." She monolgued.

     "Money came because of me?" I wondered.

    "Yes, father said he doesn't use you but he did. He would lie to his associates about you being betrothed their sons ad so money was invested all the time. Now that father and mother is dead the business will be mine, the money is mines, the beauty is mine...Louie is mines." She said and it made Louie jump. "You took everything from me...EVERYTHING!" She pulled the clicker and before I knew it she shot at the floor. 

    Seras, covered in wet mud, was holding Alisa's wrist causing her to misfire. She was extremely angry with her.

     "I've been digging myself out of that mud and that shit of a shed from sun up to almost sun down. I am fucking PISSED! YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN ME THAT FIRST NIGHT BUT YOU WON'T DO IT AGAIN!! Alice your sister killed your mother and as a vengeance reward, I will give you her head!" She threw Alisa's arm over her shoulders then picks her up by the back and does a back bend to smash her head on the ground. Alisa's teeth smashed together almost causing them to shatter.

     "Seras!" I said as I stood. She snatched her head my way. Her death look gave me chills. I took Louie and myself out of harms way taking us to another room. I was sitting Louie in a chair, he was holding his side.

    "Louie, let me see." He showed his hand, it was bloody. That bitch hit him. I started to get dizzy, but snapped out of it and tried to find something to get the bullet out, clean the wound, and cover it.

    Alisa survived the head smash, she got up from the ground. Smashing her long fingernails into a fist she pushed Seras into the wall. Seras's eyes turned red, she smelled her own blood followed by Louie's. Seras got up and kicked Alisa's nose, causing it to spur blood from it. They were basically beating each other to a pulp like her master and Alhambra.

    I got some matches, a metal flathead screwdriver, cold water, and ointment covered bandages. Louie laid on his side, I was lighting the flathead screwdriver with two matches then tried to dig the bullet out of his side. He was grunting, he shouldn't be in pain since he's a vampire but I guess things could still hurt them. I was doing my nurse duties on him. In the mean time, Seras and Alisa were still fighting continuously, their fingers were breaking with every hit, blood was every where. Alisa threw an extremely heavy blow at Seras, it knocked the wind smooth out of her lungs and she was suffocating a bit. But she caught her breath and kneed Alisa in her stomach, knocking the wind out of her lungs as well.

     Louie was laying his whole body on mines as I was wrapping his muscular broad chest. He was surprisingly not heavy, when I was finished with him I laid him on a bed to let him rest. I was cleaning the tools used, his scent and blood was everywhere on them. It smelled nice, so nice. I put the flathead close to my mouth, I was about to lick the screwdriver until I felt Louie's hands wrap around my waist. I dropped the screwdriver; he buried his face in my neck and held my chin up with one of his hands.