An Assassin Part 1

I was walking to Integras' office, until I bumped into Alucards' chest. He's so tall and smells nice. I backed away.

    "Excuse me, I was lost in thought and didn't watch where I was going." I apologized.

   Alucard grabbed me and we both fell into a dark room. Alucard was sitting on top of me. What is he going to do?  Alucards' face came closer to mines, he was so close we could touch each others lips. He blew his breath in my face, I snatched my head because his breath smelled like fresh blood. He started to unbutton my shirt, exposing my neck. He got closer to my neck and licked it roughly.

   "Alucard,  please, I can't. I'm sensitive there," I whispered in his ear.

    I started to squirm to get him off of me, he held me down, chest on chest, stomach to stomach, fingers intertwined with each other. He wouldn't let me go.

   He whispered in my ear, "You're mine."

   He sunk his teeth in my neck slowly, my toes curled, it felt so good.

   Seras was right, this feels so sensational.

   "I can't!... I can't!..."

   "I can't, I can't, " I whimpered as I was reaching in the air.

   "Umm, Alice?" Seras wondered.

   "WHAT THE?" I raised up and bumped foreheads with Seras, again.

   She fell back in a lotus position.

  "AAAAHH, why do you do this every time!" Seras yelled holding her forehead.

  "What are talking about this is my room you keep barging into." I yelled back.

  "What were you dreaming about anyways," she asked.

   I blushed then held my neck, "N..nothing."

  "Well, I just came to tell you that we're having a meeting,"

    "Okay."

    "Right now!"

    "Okay."

   She looked at me, and I looked at her. She had an irritated look, I had an irritated look. We stared at each other for a long time.

   "Can we go please," Seras asked.

   "What does this meeting have to do with me?"

    "Sir Integra asked if we all could meet a friend of hers, so we're being summoned. " She said.

    Walter walked in and was shocked by the site. I haven't noticed how close Seras was to me, we were so close we could touch noses. Her chest was pressed against mines, she was sitting on the top of my legs. I pushed her off so quickly and jolted out of bed.

    Walter covered his eyes, "Sir Integra has summoned you both to meet Mrs. Blackcard."

   "See," she whispered.

   "Shut up," I whispered,  "We'll be down, Walter."

   "Yes ma'am, " he said as he closed the doors behind him.

    I hit Seras in her shoulder,  and she punched me in the breast. After, we went downstairs to the meeting room. Waiting there was a tall lady with a black dress, her hair was a curly blonde ponytail, she wore red lipstick, and had a lip stained cigarette in her hand.

   "You must be Seras Victoria and Alisis Alexandra? " her deep french accent said.

   We both bowed, "Yes ma'am. "