Attack on Hellsing Part 1

Seras and I were back at the organization talking with integra.

"Those Millennium fucks killed my uncle!"

"I know, they are planning to attack London as well as the Hellsing organization." She said.

"I know we aren't just going to sit here and do nothing, right?" I asked shaking my head.

"No, we aren't. I'm going to have a meeting with Sir Penwood about getting the civilians and the Queen safe. Walter!" She said as she was heading to her carpool to Penwood's.

"Sir Integra!?" I accidentally yelled at her, Seras smacked my mouth.

She pieced her eyes at me. "Rest assure, you will have your uncle's revenge, Alisis." And with that she left.

Walter closed her door and said, "Protect the house as best as you can. There are guns in the weaponry rooms. Bernadette and his men will assist you in protecting the manor."

"Yes sir!" Seras saluted. I was grinding my teeth trying to hold back my tongue and soothing my mouth from Seras' slap.

"How does she know that London and the organization is going to be under attack?" I asked Seras.

"She had a meeting with the Queen but it was interrupted by one of Millennium's messengers..."

Millennium!!! I thought as I grind my teeth harder.

"His name was Schrödinger. He said that The Major was going to kill everyone in London along with the Hellsing organization. But we won't let that happen."

"Where's....." I put my hand on my head. "Never mind. Let's get ready..."

We were about to walk away until Bernadette and his crew came to back us up.

"You can't prepare without us and these." He threw us guns that were made to kill vampires.

I shook my head to stop myself from daydreaming and held the gun against my shoulder. Seras gave me a badass smile and I the same to her.

"Let's prepare!" Seras said holding her hand out.

"Right!" I said as I grabbed her hand.

We were prepared all day for those Millennium fucks to come at us. Hand to hand combat, long distance shooting, booby traps prepared, and everyone in their designated areas. The day turned into night, in which I was slowly falling asleep with my sniper rifle in my arms. I was waiting for Bernadette's signal, which seemed like forever. From where I was sitting, I could easily shoot my enemies down. But I wasn't focus because I had Alucard on my mind wondering where he could've possibly gone.

I held my intercom in my ear. "Seras?"

She was trying to focus since she was trying to shoot down her enemies as well. "What, Alice? I'm a little busy."

"Where did Alucard leave to?" I had to ask her, my feelings for him didn't go away. I still loved him, even if I am a reincarnation of his very first fledgling. I held my sniper against my chest.

"Do you really think I have time to tell you this?" She answered me with frustration.

"He was sent on a mission to kill a hijacker. Apparently he is stuck on the boat because the mission was a distraction from the attack on London." Bernadette intruded.

"Oh." He didn't even say good bye. But who would after that situation? I held my sniper tighter against my chest.

"No time to feel sad, the enemy is approching in a big blimp." He alerted us.