Final Battle; My Little Animal

"How dare you kill my Alucard!" I say through my teeth.

"My dear, sweet Alisis. I only did what was necessary on order to defeat my enemies."

He grinned, "Alucard and I were enemies for many decades. And in the end I was the one who came out on top!"

"Seras...ANNIHILATE HIM!! RID HIM OF HIS EVIL SO THAT HE MAY NOT BE ON THIS EARTH NO LONGER!!!" Integra ordered Seras.

Seras pulled an eighty eight millimeter flak gun from the ground and aimed for the major. She shot the huge bullet at the bullet proof glass, causing it to shatter into a thousand pieces. The force of the bullet itself blew him against the wall, broken, squashed like a roach. Integra slowly stepped towards him. Seras and I followed with eyes as red as the rare moon occasion.

"You think you can kill me easily." He was sitting in a pool of oil. Half of his body blown off.

Integra stopped walking with a distraught look on her face. "But how? You're suppose to be dead."

This man...is...a cyborg? No wonder he and Alucard had problems decades ago.

"You may have defeated me now...But not quite." He said struggling.

"You're a machine?" Seras asked in shock.

"Why the look on your faces? I am as human as ever, unlike you imprisoned vampires that use humans to feed. I feed myself with determination. I have a human soul that dwells within me. One that descends beyond the angels. You're faces should be frowned towards monsters that could shape shift themselves...like the young lady, like you Alisis, and like Alucard. I gave him what he wanted..for a man to kill instead of a monster. I and everyone else has heard and seen my battle cry. What about you, Integra Hellsing?"

My teeth were grinding at his bickering. I was about to walk forward until Seras held me back. Integra took out her gun and pointed at him. He took out his gun and began shooting at her. She came close to him and shot him in the head as he shot her close to her eye, leaving a permanent wound. He fell to the ground smiling and that mad my mood worst. So I walked over to him and smashed my heel into his face.

"Grin at that, you worthless bastard."

There was silence at the moment but was broken by the sounds of explosions.

"Seras, Alisis, let's go." Integra demanded.

Seras grabbed Integra and headed towards the outside of the exploding blimp. I stood there for a minute.

"What are you doing, Alice?" Seras asked worried.

"There's someone I have to see before I leave, I'll catch up." I said as I ran the opposite direction.

"Alisis wait!" Integra yelled.

"She'll be fine, we need to get you out of here." Seras said flying out of the blimp.

I was running down the halls trying to avoid the explosions. I came across bloody footsteps, they were Walters, I began to follow them into a science room. When I came in the room had a coffin in it.

Is it, Mina?

I opened the coffin and saw a decayed body, it smelled of rosemary. I examined her bloody quickly but the blimp exploded again and made the corpse fall on me. Screaming I pushed it away backing away from it. The vibrating blimp made something green fall from behind the dead body.

I held it up, "What is this?"

A dying laugh came from behind me. "You really don't know young one?"