Attack on Hellsing Part 2

Zoran entered the mansion and headed towards Bernadettes' position.

    Bernadette's men were in terrible shape, blood coated their bodies, body parts were missing, just a wreck. Bernadette was still firing at the vampires that were determined to get in the room they were in.

    "You bitches need to pull yourselves together!" He shot at the vampires. "Put the injured on the other side of the room. The ones who are barely injured get your asses over and barricade the door and shoot these damn vampires!!" He shot at them again. "We have to wait until mer chere comes and helps us."

    "When we'll she come." One of his men said trying to throw objects onto the barricade.

   "She'll be here! Just shoot dammit!!" He said while shooting.

    Seras was running down the hall trying to get to Bernadette. The vampires started shooting cannons that broke through the barricade. They were shooting at some of the men that were already injured badly.

    "Captain, I won't be able to make." Another one of Bernadette's men told him.

    "What are you talking about?" He replied. "What are you planning to do?!?" He begun to worry.

   "I'm saying that, if I don't bomb this level, they'll reach you and the others." He said holding up a grenade.

   "Damn you! We're already dying up here, what makes you think by killing yourself would help?!"

   "I know you're worried even though you don't show it appropriately. But I know by me doing this, it'll put us out of our misery down here, we're suffering. Goodbye, captain." And with that he pulled the handle and the bomb ticked.

   "NOOOOO!!" He yelled as he heard the grenade explode. He was in shock.

   They shot another cannon and it exploded the room. The aftermath was horrible, mostly all the men were either dead or dying. Their organs and limbs were everywhere. Bernadette was looking around, bewildered by the scene. He snapped back into reality and continued to shoot at the vampires. Zoran made it to Bernadette's destination.

    "She'll be here I just know it." He said.

   "Captain! There's only three of us left!" One of the men said.

   "Just wait for mer chere she'll be here." He said frustrated.

    "Get up girl. You're not badly hurt, pull yourself together now." He said standing on top of the water with his back turned away from me.

   "Who are you?" I said laying on top of the water.

   "Who do you think?" He said slowly turning around to face me.

   "....Hmph....Alucard?" I said smiling. "How do you know if I'm hurting or not? You're not the one injured and bleeding."

    "You idiot." He frowned.

   "Really now?" I tilted my head.

   "You did hurt me, by neglecting my love and trust for you." He said grabbing my hand to lift me up.

   "I kind of don't need this right now." I turned my back to him.

   "Why not talk about it?" He came closer to me.

    "I'm kind of in the middle of something." I crossed my arms.

   "Really? You aren't displaying it."