The First Mission

"Walter?" Sir Integra said.

      "Yes ma'am?" Walter answered.

     "Be honest with me, what is the damage rate of tonight's mission?" She asked.

      "You mean with Alucard?" He asked.

     "Yes," biting her finger.

     "I'd say, the cost would be over one thousand." He answered.

     "Tssss... we have to do something about that terrorist." Sir Integra said.

     "Yes ma'am,  but for now you'll have to worry about Bishop Maxwells meeting, " Walter added.

     "Yes. Is Alucard coming?" Integra asked.

     "Ma'am, he denied coming," Walter said.

      "That vampuric....ugh!" Integra straightened herself and said, "Walter we're leaving, I can trust Alucard, Seras, and Alisis to watch the mansion."

     Walter opened the door and closed it behind Integra. They left.

     I woke up in pitch black, caged, no room to turn.

      "Where am I! I can't get OUUUT!" I shouted. Seras opened the top covering,

     "Are you okay, Alice?" "What is this?" I asked feeling and looking around. What is this? Is this....a coffin?? Alucard walked in with a huge smile on his face.

     "Seras, Alisis, we're leaving now. Sir Integra has returned and will be waiting here with Walter. Our mission begins now.

       We walked away, "Wait, aren't the new mercenaries coming?" Seras asked.

     "Sir Integra said that he'd give Alucard blood sooo..." I said.

      "Oh yea, sorry." Seras said holding the back of her head smiling.

     We settled out to a hotel, where the terrorist will come. Alucard got us a penthouses. Apparently our room was across from his. We enetered the room, "Wow! It's huge!" Seras and I said in amazment. I decided to get into the tub and just soak; Seras got out her guns and waited for someome to attack her master. I will do the same, I just wanted to try out their tub.

     Alucard poured himself a glass of wine and sat in a chair waiting for the terrorist and his minions to come.

    "Alisis?"

     "What is it Seras?" I answered.

     "Do you think master is prepared?"

     "Alucard?" I asked, "It looks like he's always ready, I don't see why not."

     Seras sighed, "I hope so. And you shouldn't call him by his first name."

    "Why not?" I asked with a look.

     Seras looked up, "Because, one day, you'll have to call him master as well."

     "Like hell I will, " I snatched my head.

     "You'll see," Seras whimpered and giggled.

     Their were men closing in on Alucards' room. They broke down his door down by shooting it, Seras and I heard the shots coming from Alucards direction. We nodded and headed for his room. He really didn't need our help at all because the men were already dead. My head became dizzy from all the blood and Seras' eyes turned red. I left the room, I can't handle all of the blood and guts. I tried to get far away as possible, turning a corner I fell against a wall. Panting, I tried to recover but my eyes were playing tricks on me.