Metamorphosis; The Battle To Save London Part 2

"I'm here again? This place is so dreadful..." I said while laying on top of the bloody water covering my forehead.

     I raised up and held my hand out to catch the blood running down my face. "What the hell is this? Why am I here?"

     There was a portal that allowed me to see the real world, it was vague and fading. "Is that me? Seras is calling my name, am I...dead?"

    I could see that Alucard and Anderson were fighting to the death, but I saw the worry in Alucard's eyes. Seras was protecting me and Integra at the same time. "Am I really not doing anything? I can't just die here! Aaaaaaagh! What is this pain? My chest...my neck! This pain is unbearable!" I shouted in agony as i held my chest and I fell into the thick blood.

      My lungs were filling with blood, I was drowning in my own blood. The stable water did not hold me, instead I was sinking, reaching for air that didn't come to my aid.

     I was reaching for air as Seras took my hand in hers'. My eyes were bleeding as well as my nose, my ears, and a trail of blood came down the side of my mouth.

     "Master!" Seras shouted.

     Alucard was in the middle of fighting Anderson, in which he turned himself into a monster with an ancient relic called the Nail of Helena. Anderson caught Alucard off guard and had set him on fire; Seras was extremely scared. She laid my dying body in front of Integra and went to her master's aid. Integra held me in her arms.

     "Dammit! I refuse to have another comrade die on me. Hang in there Alisis, please." She held my hand.

     Seras grabbed the sword that was stabbed threw Alucard's chest. She was burning herself with the fire Anderson created.

     "Where am I? Who is that?...oh, it's me." Alucard was watching himself.

    "MASTER! MASTER!!" Seras yelled to awaken her master.

    "Who's that calling my name? Oh, it's you, police girl. But who's that other person calling my name?" He was laying on bloody water, oceans of it.

     A faint woman had her back towards him. "Why do you not face me, girl?" He asked.

    "Because I'm rotting."

    "Rotting?"

    "I am decaying slowly and I don't understand why." She started crying and drops of blood were falling from her face. She turned around.

    He was surprised by who he was looking at, me. I slung my arms out as the white bloody dress I was wearing fell off my body. He was in total shock.

     "What has happened to you?" He asked.

     "Your necklace turned me into a glass child. I am now Mina's regrets. One touch and I'll shatter." A bloody tear fell down my cheek. Alucard came over to me and covered my naked body with his causing both of to fall into the bloody ocean.

      "You're finally going through the metamorphosis." He hugged me tightly. "But I didn't realize that it was tearing you apart."

      "You can't turn someone who's already a vampire."

     "What? Mina?!" He turned to her.

     She pointed at the potion Alucard had that Heinz gave him. He put his hand on the potion, she did the same, so did I, Seras, Integra and everyone else who magically appeared.

    "MASTER!!!!!" Seras screamed.

    He awakened. "Will you be quiet! You scream too much."

    She gasped, "Master!" She said in relief. He grabbed the Seras' hand trying to pull the sword out of his chest. He threw Seras back and threw her the potion. She looked at it, misunderstanding what he was trying to get her to do.

     "Master? What is this?" She questioned.

     "It doesn't matter give it to her, now!" He demanded.

     "Who? Alice?" She looked over at Integra and I, Integra had a sad look on her face. She ran over to us, Alucard was finishing his business with his nemesis.

     Seras took me out of Integra's arms and tried to pour the liquid in my mouth. "Dammit! It's not going in."

     She poured all of the potion in her mouth and kissed me to get all the liquid in. Integra looked the other way.

     Thump thump! Thump thump!

    "What is this?" I looked at my hands, my skin was glistening.

     I fell on top of the bloody water and held my head. "What is happening?!!"

    My head was hurting so much I was literally clawing my skull. "What?!" All of these memories! They were showing memories of things I haven't seen before in my life. My whole eyes turned red, bloodshot.

     "HYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!" Everyone looked over my way for they have never heard a scream so extreme. It was so loud buildings started to collapse.

     I don't understand, these memories, they're showing me! Wait what's going on? Is that Alucard? Who's that woman? It's, me! He's making me drink his blood! No..that's Mina Harker he's making drink his blood. Is this Alucard as a child? Huuu (gasp)! Poor Alucard, he's been raped by a priest. Oh God (i had my hand on my mouth)! No wait he's a leader! He's leading an army, but everything is burning, men are dying of not already dead. Is that little girl me? I'm crying, oh it appears that I've scraped my knee on the ground. Oh look it's young Alucard, he's looking at my knee. (He fell on top of me). What is he doing?! (My young self was squirming, then I suddenly appeared at the bottom while Alucard was on top) Stop it! (He snatched open my shirt exposing my chest) Alucard please! (He bit my neck) This feeling is so, unbelievable.

     I stopped breathing. Seras and Integra worried again. Then all of sudden the memories were rushing through my mind at the speed of sound. I screamed to the top of my lungs so that even the heavens could hear me.

     "Master I feel the potion is hurting her!" Seras worried.

    "Let her be, she's completing her metamorphosis!" He grabbed her hand.

     My skin was pale, blood was still coming out of my eyes but they were closed. My hair became an even more darker shade of brown and it became even more longer than it already was. Alucard grinned at the sight.

     "Well done Heinz, your potion is working great." Alucard said under under his breath.

    I was silent.