An Assassin Part 2

I woke up with an ice pack on my forehead, Walter was changing some water that was left on the side of my bed. I was burning up.

    "Walter?" I started to pant continuously,  running out of breath, "Why is it so hot?" I fell back on my pillow.

   Walter came to my side, "Here, take this," He held out a pill.

   "Walter, what's happening?" I asked.

  "You're running a terrible fever ma'am." He lifted me up to take the pill.

   "I see," My eyelids were heavy, I fainted. I saw Jessa passing my room smiling while quickly looking in and walking away. She did this!

  Jessa walked in to Integras office, and sat in front of her. Integra offered her a cigar, she lit it for her.

   She blew the smoke out, "It seems poor Ms. Alexandra is severely sick. I believe Walter said she has a..fever?"

  Alucard who heard her from outside the door left.

  "I know, poor girl's always the one catching everything."

  "Well, I am here strictly for business, shall we start, how about your organization's funding?"

  "We have our own funding,  no one funds us."

   "Is that so?" She puts her cigar out, crossed her legs and her fingers letting them rest on her knee.

   Later on that evening,  Alucard saw Walter and Seras come out of one of the bathrooms.

  "Walter? Police girl? Is that nurse in there?" He asked nonchalantly.

   "Master, you may not want to go in there, she gets a little irritated with her being hot and all." Seras tried to say but Alucard pushed her to the side.

  Walter jumped in the way.

   Alucard looked at him, "What do you think you are doing, Walter?"

   "I am truly sorry Mr. Alucard,  but she specifically told me not to let you in, she wouldn't give me a reason."

  "Oh is that so?" He said.

  Alucard and Walter had a stare down, until Walter was beaten by Alucards raging eyes. He moved to the side and whispered that he was sorry for not obeying. Alucard opened the doors and saw that I was naked and extremely red and panting harder with each breath. He came closer to me and saw ice cubes.

    "You'll catch a cold instead of reducing your fever."

    "I don't care, I'm just trying to cool down." I tried to raise my body up but couldn't, "What do you want?"

     Alucard took his glove off, bit his hand and put his hand on my forehead, it was colder than my iced water. Blood ran down my face causing it to freeze my whole body, I sat there with my eyes wide open, in shock.

    "It may feel like you're getting colder but it will get rid of your fever," he said to calm me down.

   He's actually making my fever go away?

    Once he got done, he put his hand back in his glove, turned around and walked away. When he closed the doors behind him he turned and saw Seras and Walter look at him impatiently.

   "What?" He asked.

    "Soooo?" Seras said.

   "What happened sir?" Walter asked.

    "Don't you all have business to attend to?" He said.

    "Dinner! Right!" Walter left.