The Funeral Part 2

Seras woke up in the middle of the night and walked to the hallway quietly trying not to wake anyone. She closed the door behind herself and heard noises in Louies room. The door seemed to be cracked open a bit unnoticed. Seras crept towards the door and peeped through. Shocked, she saw Alisa holding Louie to her neck, he was biting her and Alisa was moaning. She had her legs crossed on his hips with her shirt sleeve hanging off her shoulder.

     "Please, more!" She moaned.

     Seras covered her mouth in shock, "What the hell?" She shook the scene out of her mind and continued walking to her destination. She felt a bit jealous but didn't really pay any mind to her feelings. She almost walked completely off until she heard a shocking comment.

    "Who should we kill next?" Psychologically said.

     What the...She walked back to the door and peeped inside.

    "Who do you think, Louie?"

    Her eyes widened. Alisa?!?

    "I don't care." He said, he was looking the other way.

    "Oh come now, I have already killed our father. Who now?" She said as she pulled Louie into her breasts, he seemed unhappy. He kept quiet, just letting her do what ever she wanted.

    "Louie?" She raised his head, "Together, we can be rich and happy..  together." She kissed him.

    He snatched his head from her and looked away. "I don't want to be with you."

    "Oh?"

    "I don't love you, I love Alisis. You only use me because of bloodlust and sex." He covered his ears. "You did this to me! You turned me into what I hated! And I deeply loathe you for that."

    "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!" Alisa said as she slapped him. "You've asked to become what you 'hated' and I gave it to you. What else do you want from me?!"

    "She turned him into a vampire?" Seras whispered. I didn't know she was a vampire. How did I not sense her or him?

    "Not you."

    She looked at him. "Are you mad?! Am I not good enough for you? You want my sister am I correct? Why must every man insist on having her? Why not me? I'm gorgeous too! This is why I sent that pretty little bitch away." She started to cry.

     "May be it's because she's not a whore like you." Seras whispered under her breath.

     Alisa grabbed Louie by the shirt and buried her face in his chest. "What about our daughter? What about Claire? Have you ever thought about what she might say if you were to have my sister."

    Louie didn't say anything, he just sat there. She raised from his chest and looked at him with demonic red eyes. She started breathing hard then suddenly stopped and started laughing.

    "What a scene!" She was clapping. "I can't believe I couldn't even phase you with our daughter. I'm glad mothers out of the way, because her nonsense was rubbing off on you."

    Seras gasped and ran to my Marilyn's room, she slammed the door open and saw blood every where. She dropped to her knees at the mess. Maids were dead, butlers were dead, and Marilyn was dead. These animals. Seras looked up and saw Alisa's eyes were glowing red in the midst of the night. She knocked Seras unconscious.

     I woke up and smelled breakfast from all the way to my room. I noticed that Seras wasn't in her bed. May be she started her day already. I got out of bed and took a shower, the hygiene has to be top notch. Bacon, eggs, blueberry flavored crepes, fresh fruit, freshly squeezed orange juice, and the smell of lavender filled the air.