Disappear; The Battle To Save London Part 5

As I watched my tormented friend spread throughout the air, there was no time for tears. London was still in trouble and the Hellsing organization was the only way to clean up these Nazi's mess. Seras put her hand on my shoulder and nodded. I stood.

    "So...you've eaten every man that came across your way?" I asked teasing.

    "What the hell!? I do not and I haven't been a vampire that long. He just happened to be the person I really cared for at the time and I was raged and-" She twirled her index fingers.

    "I was joking with you." I started walking away.

    "Well what about your 'childhood friend', did you two date once before?" Seras asked catching up with me.

    I was quiet. Seras' face turned as she smiled hard at my silence. "Yea I bet you don't. If you did, master would be upset with you and probably would kill him easily."

    I stopped with my head down. My hair covered my widened eyes at her remark. Rose red filled my cheeks as I looked the other way. "T..t..that's not true. I'm not his, we're not even dating."

    "That's what you think."

   "What was that, Seras?" I said aggravated with her smart ass comment.

   "Nothing.." She singed.

   I gasped.

   "What's wrong, Alice?" Seras asked.

   "I just thought about it! The master's in trouble!" I was standing on the window seal. "Go on without me, Seras!" And with that I left.

    Seras head was turned slightly. "The master...hehehehe." She smiled before running off to Integra.

    Alucard was still fighting Walter but Walter looked rough. Alucard was absorbing all the blood from London's people. I was hopping from building to building in hopes of my thoughts being incorrect. My vampiric sight and nose allowed me to follow Schrödinger's scent. He had a knife held up to his neck.

     "Now you can watch the main event where the hero shall fall!" The Major protests.

    "What?!" Integra questioned his remark.

    I was standing in front of Schrödinger holding the knife away from his neck. His force against my own force to stop his evil plan. All that was heard was the blade that rattled.

     "Now what the hell do you think you're doing?" He asked.

    "Foiling your plan, I've heard of your ways of work. You are nothing and you're planning on turning Alucard into nothingness!"

    "Hehehe, smart girl." He said. "But you won't stop me from doing as the Major has ordered. I'd rather cut my own head off before he would."

    "I won't let you."

    "Really?"

    "Really!"

    "I don't think so."  He said as he tripped me and swung himself on my back. His knees piercing my spine. I grabbed him by the neck with my leg and made him fall to his back. He managed to get up and push me against the wall. With his strength he picked me up by my shirt and throws me off the building. I held on the edge. With the little time he had he started cutting his neck from ear to ear.

    "NOOO!" I yelled as I lifted my body and kicked my foot onto his throat.

   "Stupid girl!" He pushes us both off the building and into the ocean of blood.