Betrayal; The Battle To Save London Part 3

"Master, she has no pulse. Is she dead now?" Seras became even more worried.

     "She could have became a vampire, or..."

    "Or what master!?" She said with hurt.

     "Truly dead, no vampire transformation."

    Seras and Integra gasped, Alucard was still looking at the disintegrated Anderson. Seras laid my body down on the ground slowly and softly. A tear running down her face as she hovers over my body.

     "Dear Alice, my friend that was dearest and closet to me. I am sorrowful at your sight, it's hurtful how such a beautiful flower could wither at such an early time." She touched my dead cheek. "Alisis Alexandra." She started crying like her master did over Anderson.

    Then she felt a hand touch her wet cheek.

    "A beautiful flower doesn't cry, it shines." She looked so surprised and so did Integra, adding Alucard with the bunch.

    "Alisis!" Everyone yelled in unison.

    Seras hugged me extremely tight, then looked at me.

    "Your hair is so long and your eyes are gorgeous-" she was about to cry again.

    "Uh, Seras." I tried to hug her.

    "What a beautiful sight." Integra said.

    "Yes, amen to that." A voice echoed, a tall man with shoulder length hair tied into a pony tail walk towards us. He was destroying buildings with wire.

    I stood. Integra yelled, "Walter! Is that you?"

     "There is no need to mourn the filth. Isn't that right, Integra?" He said.

     "Walter."

    "So my eyes were not deceiving me then, Walter really did betray us." I said under my breath.

    "Walter sir, what did they do to you?" Seras worried.

    "When I saw you on the blimp I thought they kidnapped you, but my thoughts were incorrect." I said.

     "You wish that would've happened, huh? I bet all of you did?" He answered; Alucard grinned.

    "I am my own man, I do not answer to anyone else." He gave a poor excuse.

    "How dare you! I will kill you!! KILL YOU, KILL YOU, KILL YOU!!!" Yumie shouted as she raised her katana and charged at Walter.

    "Don't!" Seras yelled at her.

     Walter used his wire to slice Yumie into pieces. Her scattered body parts piled into one.

     "That idiot." I said.

     "YUMIE!!" Heinkel shouted and aimed her gun at Walter.

    A man in a Nazi uniform shot his long rifle at Wolfe's cheek. We were all shocked, especially me.

    Why does he seem familiar? Why does he remind me of someone?

    "That is the Captain of Millennium forces." Seras answered my confused face.

    "Poor Blondie." I pitied her sad condition.

    The Captain gave Heinkel a first aid kit and left. She looked extremely upset by his choice of leaving her.

     "Get up, Alucard!" Walter demanded for him to stand.

    "Hehehe, hmm, you told me that Englishmen look forward to aging. It seems your thoughts were false in your state. You were such a nice elder, now you're just a young fool."