The Reunion; The Battle To Save London Part 1

Seras and I stood in the destroyed streets of London, bewildered. A town I considered my childhood, obliterated. My heart sunk into my stomach, another thing that was precious to me, lost. Seras smacked my back to knock me back into reality.

     "It's not over yet." She smiled at me wiping a tear, that I didn't even notice, away.

     "Right!" I sucked up.

     "Let's put these amateur vampires to final rest." Seras yelled while crushing her fingers into a fist.

     "Yea!" I said crushing my fingers into a fist also.

    We were about to walk forward until Vaticans were swarming passed us killing ghouls, vampires, and the remaining humans of London. I was grinding my teeth at the sight, Seras blocks me with her arm from proceeding any further.

    "You need to calm down."

    "But...What they're doing..." I tried explaining.

    "I agree with you but, there's no hope for some of those humans." She told me.

    My face was frowning, Seras grabbed my waist and covered my eyes, and as my anger was about to get the best of me, we flew away again. She took us to Integra's position where she was standing in front of a broke down car; a nun and a blonde head seemed to look as if they were trying to capture her. There leader, Alexander Anderson, was face to face with her. Integra looked up, Seras dropped me on top of a roof and helped her.

    Seras got in front of Integra. " Seras!?" She said with relief, she looked down at her arm.

   "Are you hurt, Sir Integra?" Seras asked.

   "No. What happen to your arm?" She asked. I didn't even notice it was gone but it was replaced with flames. I jumped down with Seras and Integra.

   "One of those disgusting Millennium vampires cut it off in battle."

   "Where's Walter?" I asked as I looked around.

    "He told me to leave him, he had to settle some things once in for all."

     "Oh." I said as I looked at Anderson. "I do believe we've met before."

    "You bet we did ya little heathen winch." He said threw his teeth.

   "I hope you don't plan on hurting dear sir Integra?" I said tilting my head.

    "Actually I don't." He said which surprised me and the nun and Blondie.

    "We're going to protect her."

    "What?!?" The nun and Blondie couldn't believe their ears.

    "Let me introduce you to Heinkel Wolfe, the blonde, and Yumie Takagi, the nun."

    Yumie pulled her katana out and held it towards Seras and I 's direction. Seras and I got into a fighting position. Integra jumped in.

   "What is she doing, Anderson?!?" She yelled.

   "You are heathens..I cut down heathens." Yumie said intimidating.

   What the hell is with this girl?

    Anderson pushed Yumie's hands down, "Put away you katana, we aren't here to fight them. I honestly don't think you'd have a chance against them."

    "But...Father Anderson..." He dotted his eyes at her demanding she put her katana away. She followed orders.

     There were explosions erupting every where, Maxwell was shouting through a bulletproof cube about how he'll be the one to save the world and have salvation. I looked at Anderson, his face was extremely irritated. I decided to put our memories in the past and asked him a question.