Inspired by James refusing to kidnap 1D (part 3 finale)

*All the boys tied up in the center of a dark room*

James: Well Well Well

Louis: BUT THE CAT DOESN'T TALK JAMES!

James: SILENCE! *chuckles* *back to serious tone* One direction...After more than 5 long years, are finally back together...all five of you!

Harry: Ehm James? I have an MV to shoot.

Zayn: Ya I have an MV to release.

James: SEE? That is the PROBLEM! You are all so focused on your solo career. You don't care about reuniting anymore, you don't care about one direction and the directioners!

Liam: We-

James: *annoyed* I know what you're gonna say, you wanna say you are grateful for being so lucky to be in a such a successful band, and without One Direction you won't be where you are now. We've heard that so many times but you never reunited. And look the world is in chaos, and the only way to solve the problems, is you five reuniting!

Louis: Actually we've been planning it.

James: We've also heard this several times before.

(note that James loves the boys so much that he wouldn't dare to splash water on them.)

Liam: We have actual schedules! We were supposed to reunite on your show on 1/1/2021! We have reunion singles ready to release! REALLY!

James: What did you say?

Niall: If you give us back our phones, we can prove to you that we really planned a reunion in 2021. 

*Reggie brought in their phones*

*James took Harry's phone, put it in front of Harry to log in with face ID*

*Harry closes his eyes*

James: Harold, you know I can't log in your phone.

Harry: *eyes still closed* Give me my phone, I'll log it in myself

*logs in phone*

Louis: *tells James* Go to our group chat and see what you find

James: Oh- my-

James: So there is no reason to kidnap? There is no bad blood between yall?

Also James: I nEeD tO TwEeT tHiS THIS IS CRAZY I GOT FIRST HAND REUNION INFO  WOOHOO YES

*Dr Phil comes in*

*James stops screaming and sees Dr. Phil*

James: Ohno  this is embarrassing

Dr. Phil: What is embarrassing?...*turns to the boys* Hello! How are you doing? Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry, Zack-

Zayn: It's Zayn

Dr. Phil: Sure, whatever you say big guy. So finally, all five of you are here! Now, feel free to express yourself, what made you want to disband. Any disputes, any worries. Say it out! We'll solve that, and perhaps reunite!

James: *awkward* uhhhh Dr. Phil...

Dr. Phil: Yes James?

James: I think I got it wrong again. *signaling dr. Phil to leave* There's nothing wrong with them. They're alright. 

Dr. Phil: What? So you don't need me?

James: Yes sorry umm maybe you can take a break first.

Dr. Phil: oh alright

*James hurried Dr. Phil to leave*

Louis: So uh what do we do now?

Harry: Can you untie us?

James: WAIT before I untie you, since you are already here, why don't you reunite right now right here on the show? That's your plan right?

Liam: Yes we can do that, right boys?

Louis: Sounds good to me

*Zayn nods*

 Niall: Hell yes

James: Harry?

Harry: No I don't want to. 

James: WHAT

Harry: JUST KIDDING OF COURSE!!

*James is excited and runs forward to hug the boys*

Liam: You still need to untie us first

James: Oh right

*unties*

James: *to the boys* Are you ready, ONE DIRECTION?

All the boys: Yes!

James: Louder! ARE YOU READY?

All the boys: YES!

James: LoUdERRRR

All the boys: YeSSS wE'Re ReAdYYYY

*curtain draws up, shows stage and audience*

James: Ladies and Gentlemen, ONE DIRECTIONNNNNN!

*The boys stand side by side*

Harry: HELLO

Louis: wE

Niall: ArE

Liam: ONE

Zayn: DIRECTION!!!!

*cheers*

--------------------------------------

Disclaimer: This story does not reflect reality or my personal stance/opinions.

---------------------------------------

A/n: Yes it is finally here. Delayed for a couple weeks, but it is here, the finale to my 3-part imagines story. I hope this satisfies yall. It is always sweet to think about how the boys may reunite. 

A/n: Cause the truth is out, I realized, that without you here, life is just a lie, this is not the end, this is not the end, we can make it you know it you know!

A/n: Btw stream What a Feeling, get it back to the charts!!!!

A/n: Look out for irregular updates of imagine stories! I will see you very soon, but by then stay safe and stay heathy<3 Bye for now :)))

P.S. thanks for all your kind words and patience ily