A lil chat

Hi it's me!

Today I wanna chat with you about some 1D updates.

So today is 7/7. That means a week of July has past. And a lot has happened, which makes us directioners ~clown so hard~ and drive us crazy.

First, on the first of July, Liam freaking posted a tiktok of him facetime-ing Harry. We all know it's fake but guys he posted sth about Harry. It is HUGE. (I know I am clowning so hard rn but... idk) Payno here is teasing us eeeek.

Then, on the second of July, the One Direction twitter account posted "21 days left!" and then deleted it immediately.

I think this is not fake, many people say that they got notification but it disappears really soon. Are we clowning or is sth really happening???

Speaking of this, I also need to mention that the IG and twitter account of One Direction has been active recently. For example, on the 4th of July, the twitter account unfollowed 1 person. 

Then, we need to talk about Ashe. If you don't know, she collaborated with Niall for a new version of her song Moral of the Story. They become good friends and chat a lot with each other. 

On an interview, Ashe was asked when she would release her album. Then she answered saying that there will be something big happening in the music industry soon. Any music should be pushed back for months so that they won't have to compete with this big event. A lot of people suspect that she is referring to the One Direction reunion.

 I'm really convinced by this, I think there's a 70% chance that she's talking about One Direction reunion.  

Moving on! Harry was spotted shopping with Ben Winston. And Ben used to direct 1D Music videos...Don't know if it's related but might we get a music video? 

Anyways, these are all I got. They are really hyping me up but I hope that when I read this again on 23/7, I won't be crying in my clown costume.

I'm so nervous and excited eeeeeek.

I will post a story later today, stay tuned!! 

See ya <3