After 23/7...???

So...

It took me a while to realize that, since reunion did not happen on 23/7, I have to continue writing this book! 

Look, we are still waiting and hoping for reunion, so we need imagines. We all need a fanfic that gives you all the imagines of the reunion. Also, I'm not satisfied with what I have written in this book yet. I feel like there is more. 

Therefore, here are some plans for the coming year of waiting (or months if they suddenly reunite out of nowhere, or yearS if they decided to go on and on with their solo career, idk) 

1. I am going to edit all the chapters I've written. I'll correct all the grammatical mistakes and more importantly, I'll add better contents into the chapters to make them more interesting. Especially for the chapters in 23 days of 1D, because I was always rushing through them in order to get them published in time.

2. I will continue the story "18". If you have read 23 days of 1d, you should have noticed that I started a story called 18. But it was just the beginning. I did not have enough time to develop the plots during the 23 days so I will definitely continue the story.   

3. I will write more reunion imagines! There are still many things I want to write that I did not include in the 23 days of 1d. So stay tuned for new imagines, and potentially a 2nd version of reunion carpool karaoke imagines!

I will post new chapters asap, thanks for your attention, love yall and see ya!