MCDONALDSSS

HI GUYS

So I just watched a video. And if you haven't, you must go watch it right now. RIGHT NOW! 

Let me tell you why first. Because we finally get the footage of the boys buying McDonald's while shooting Carpool Karaoke!!!

Obviously this book is about 1D Carpool Karaoke, so I gotta show you this.

First of all, thank you James for giving us content. It is just a few secs (the unseen McDonald's part) but enough for me to watch it for the next whole week. Louis giving the milkshake back because he doesn't want it omg. There are so many more contents and jokes and stuff. Dude.   

So obviously it is about James Corden talking about the reasons why they can't kidnap the 1D boys and reunite them. He says this is crime and he can't do it... But he kidnapped the Jonas Brothers before......  

Also, I am suspicious. I suspect that this is actually some sort of trailer or teaser to LateLateDirection or One Direction being on the show. Like the last part of the video is basically a bunch of footage of 1D being on the show in the past. That sounds kinda like a typical trailer to me. Now, I don't want to give you any false hopes. But I've come up with this theory or prediction, and I just think there is a possibility. I am not sure about it. 

 Anyways. 

This is all I wanna share with you, comment down below what you think about this video!

Baiiiii

P.S. Niall's birthday is in a few days, so rmb to stream black and white, heartbreak weather (the entire album!), slow hands, etc. Also support and stream other boys' songs.