DAY 18 - 18

Congratulations to Liam for the LP show!! I don't have tickets but I watched the pre-show on youtube. I am proud of him to have his own show :)))

Also, Ashe has been tweeting a lot of things that might be about 1d, but might also be about her song "save myself"...So now I'm confused.

Anyways let's get started with this imaginary story that I have been planning for a month!

-----------------------------------

-Your POV-

(January 2020)

"One direction? Is this the band that you said you love?" I asked as I read the entertainment news, while I was hanging out at a cafe shop with my friends.

"Yesss! What are you reading?" asked my friend Daisy.

"I'm reading this piece of news. It says there are rumors of them getting back...together? Wait they broke up? When?"

"YES I KNOW they might be getting back together! They broke up back in 2015 a while after Zayn left the band. Well not breaking up, they say it is just a hiatus, a break."

"Oh ok."

"Girl you NEED to know this band. They are amazing. Although they are on hiatus, they had really great music and you will LOVE them if you know more about them."

.

That afternoon when I go home, I was alone bored. I decided to check out this One Direction band.

I searched ONE DIRECTION on Spotify and started listening to their popular songs. I did not expect myself to be so obsessed with this band. Every single song is good and I can't find a song that I hate. Then I went to wikipedia to read about their history and what they did etc.

I put on all nighter that night and became a superfan over one night. I dug up every youtube video about them to watch. And by the end of the night, I already knew all the inside jokes and listened to quite a lot of songs.

You can say I'm an effective worker. Just that I am only effective when I'm interested in what I'm doing. I'm never effective when I'm studying. 

.

(January 31st 2020)

It's been a week or two after I started being obsessed with 1d. Every day I watch 1d videos, stream 1d songs... Right now I am having a One Direction Party with my friends who are also directioners. 

"Let's sing wmyb!"

"YASSS!"

...

"...YOU DON'T KNOW OHOH YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL OHOH AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!!"

.

.

.

-Harry's POV-

(January 31st 2012)

"That's what makes you beautiful!"

As I sing the last line, the crowd cheer and yell and all I can see in my eyes are signs, and seas of people. 

The boys come to the center of the stage and we stand side by side. We thank the crowd and wish them a good evening, and start to leave. 

"Good job lads!"

"Great show!"

The party is over.

The band and the team gather in the back stage, hugging one another and giving high fives. 

We sit at the dressing room to unwind ourselves. 

It is my birthday tomorrow and I am really excited. 

"Let's go to the bar together and celebrate Harreh's birthday!" Zayn suggests.

"YA! We'll can sing him a Happy Birthday song right at midnight!" Louis is hyped. 

"Thanks lads!" I answered.

"Let's get changed and pack things up quickly, so that we can go!" Liam hurried.

We move swiftly. 20 minutes later, we are all ready so we got on our tour bus and head to a local bar.

Wow there are still a lot of fans out here. There are usually fans near the exit of the car park, but we definitely did not expect this much tonight. The boys and I wave at them as the tour goes through the exit gate. I chuckle as I saw some funny signs that they made. The fans are so dedicated.  

The tour bus moved really slowly because there are too many people. Finally, after half an hour, we arrive at the bar.

"Look lads it's already 11:50!!" Niall shouts as we sit down on a couch.

"It took too long for us to get out of the venue! Now we're running out of time. Louis, go ask for some candles and utensils, we'll cut the cake at midnight!" says Liam.

I die out of laughter because it is so funny seeing the boys running around getting the candles and the cake. I start to feel guilty for not helping, but I'm the birthday star and I don't need to do anything!

"11:59! Is everything readeh?" asks Zayn.

"Harry make your wish when it's midnight, and then blow the candle, then we'll sing ok?" Liam directs everything.

"IT's COUNTDOWN! 10!!" screams Louis.

"9"

"8"

I stare at the clock.

"7"

I look around at the boys.

"6"

"5"

I am so glad and grateful for these 4 boys.

 "4"

"3!"

Time for me to make a birthday wish now!

"2!!"

"1!!!"

I closed my eyes and make my wish.

I wish the world can be peaceful, my friends and family stay healthy and safe... I hope the friendship between these boys will stay forever. And I hope I will...

Suddenly all the noise from the boys is gone. It is strange so I quickly finish my birthday wish and open my eyes. 

Instead of seeing the boys and the birthday cake, I only see myself lying across a road, with a vehicle driving towards me. I can't respond at all, and I have never been in this place. Neither have I seen this vehicle before. It looks like a tram or a bus... AND IT'S GETTING REALLY CLOSE!

But my body is not moving.

-------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry but each chapter of this series is relatively longer and it takes me longer to write. So I am late. EEK

But I'll try to get it on time. Please stay tuned!! Love yall!