DAY 23 - Level of disappointment

Level of disappointment:

Harry when ishmel never calls him again

Louis when Liam says "dinosaurs mat e straight up"

Liam when Harry says he had a secret

Louis when Liam didn't say cookie but makes a cookie song years later

Us when Zayn said he never really talked to Harry

Harry when no one laughs at his jokes

Niall when the basketball rebounds at him

Niall when Harry told him to stop saying chonce

Niall when he got no solo in a song

Niall when his mic is turned off (probably by modest cough)

Harry when people say he's the womanizer

--------

I sound ungrateful and rude here so allow me to explain and elaborate. 

I am very grateful of the video, playlist and website the 1D team has prepare for us. Simple, but effective. Definitely relived the memories. The ten year anniversary is a great opportunity for us to look back on the history One Direction has made. I am also glad to see Liam on capital fm.

Although we crashed all the websites and broke the internet, it shows the world how powerful directioners are and I am proud to be part of this incredible fandom. I also love the heartwarming messages from the boys saying they were thankful and stuff.

However, I am disappointed because I feel like this is not enough. The amount of input from fans is incredible because they stayed here for the past five years of "hiatus", they made a lot of projects in order to support the boys (eg Drag me down 1 billion views project). They did so much for the boys. (why do i keep saying "they", i am part of it too) All we asked for is a reunion. A facetime/ livestream can already make us all satisfied and happy. Just as simple as that. But they didn't do anything like that for the sake of the fans. The input of the fans and the input of the boys seems to be not so equal. 

Also, it doesn't mean that we do not appreciate how hard they worked during 2011-2015 to keep giving us new music. I know they always want to keep providing us new music. I fully appreciate that. But I wish that, on this important day, they can give the fans something more special and something we asked for. It is not quite fair for all of us who stayed here for 5 years just to wait for their reunion. On top of that, I understand there might be a lot of factors affecting their reunion plans. I know the pandemic and their own solo work probably make it difficult for them to reunite properly. I understand. If this is the case, I think they should tell us. Tell us the reason they can't give us what we want, just to show us that they tried and they wanted to do it.

I love the boys and I am just trying be objective. If you do not agree with something that I said, I am open to discussion. I would love to hear your opinion. Please do not spread hate. Thank you.