CARPOOL KARAOKE (pt. 5)

*the iconic audience cheering sound*

*the 1D boys and James Corden hopped into a different, larger vehicle*

James: Ok! You know when we do carpool karaoke, it's always that particular car, right?

Harry: Right

James: But this time, just for you guys, we are using another vehicle.

Louis: *talking through earpiece* A fire truck, and zayn, liam and I are standing out here. What a wise choice of vehicle.  

This is where they are standing:

Zayn: James are you sure?

James: I thought you got fire for a heart. So you need a rescue.

Niall: Oh no James *facepalm*

*drag me down intro*

*truck starts moving*

Liam: ARE WE REALLY GONNA DO THIS?

Zayn: I guess so

All: I've got fire for a heart... I'm not scared of the dark ...You've never seen it look so easy...I got a river for a soul... And baby, you're a boat... Baby, you're my only reason 

Zayn: If I didn't have you, there would be nothing left... The shell of a man who could never be his best... If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun... You taught me how to be someone, yeah 

(don't you think Zayn will sound so good if he sings this part? Just imagine it)

now play clip while reading on!

All: All my life, you stood by me... When no one else was ever behind me... All these lights, they can't blind me... With your love, nobody can drag me down... 

*nobody nobody nobody can drag me down repeating in the background*

Harry: It's all yours now James.

James: 

Ain't nothing to break a change or two

Nothing to nothing to break chain W

Hear the spit about penthouse view

Yo changing looking out from my red house view yo

That's all is done when the boys come through yo

Changing looking out from my red house view what

Don't think about, be it

What nobody can do

D to the R to the A to the G me down

Ain't nothing to be around

Harry and Jim, whoa whoa

Niall Liam and Louis

Whoa x n times

Niall: That's AMAZING!

Louis: Wait...Sh*t lads I need to go to work!

Zayn: What are you talking about Louis?

Louis: I called you guys to help me get to work, now we're on a freaking fire truck!!

Harry: Oops

Louis: James! Get me down! 

James: Oh ya sure!

*James pushes a button* 

*The ladder slowly moves downwards*

Louis: How LONG IS THIS GONNA TAKE!?

James: TEN MINUTES! 

Liam: Next time why don't you just dive off? (if you rmb the wmyb mv behind the scenes) 

Louis: UGH

*camera zoom out*

*Audience cheer and laugh*

---THE END---

A/n: First I wanna say that, this is just for fun and just a creative idea. Please don't take this seriously. I know it is very impossible and might be inappropriate to use a fire truck like this. Fire truck should be used for saving people's live from fire and certainly not for entertainment. So this is just joking, my only intention is to make a pun with the lyrics "I've got fire for a heart". I don't know if this might be offensive or inappropriate to some people.

A/n: Next, I wrote this chapter using DMD is because I wanna promote the DMD 1 Billion Project, or whatever you call it. Basically a fan project where we stream Drag Me Down (and Story of My Life) every single day in order to get them to 1 billion views on youtube before the 10th anniversary of one direction (23/7/2020). How to stream you ask? Every day you play the music video of DMD and SOML five times. You just need to play around 1 min each time in order to be count as one view. Don't do this consecutively. (let me know if i made any mistake here)

Here are some more details (I just found this video on youtube)

A/n: Let's appreciate the fact that James Corden is a huge directioner and the fact that he made a rap for DMD.

A/n: And ya this is the big finale of the carpool karaoke. I had a lot of fun writing this. All the laughter and tears during the writing process... I really want to write a second one, and a lot of other fun reunion imagines! But I am having my final exams REALLY SOON and I need to study. I'll be right back with more fun stories (after a few weeks I guess). I already have tons of great ideas so stay tuned! Love you guys and see you later! Bye for now!!