CARPOOL KARAOKE (pt.2)

A/n:I notice that there are people saying that Zayn was actually forced by his mum to the X factor audition and he has public anxiety or anxiety on performing in front of people. Even though we really really want the five being back together again, we need to be considerate about Zayn's feeling. I think if he feels the most comfortable this current way, then we shouldn't force him to do what he doesn't want to. It is all up to him. For now, let's just imagine if he wants to get back into the band in this book. ENJOY!!

(You will wanna listen to the video while reading. I'll tell you when to play the video. ) 

Louis: It feels so nice to sing together again isn't it? It's been a long while. Miss this so much.

Liam: * points out the window at a car* Eyy this car here has followed me the entire day today.

Niall: You had a car following you too last time. What a coincidence.

Liam: *rolls down the window* *waves* Hey there how r you?

*Other boys say hi*

*The people in that car takes picture excitedly*

Harry: This is exactly the same scenario.

Niall: Not exactly, now Zayn is here too.

*Zayn smiles shyly*

Louis: YEAH!! Let's sing a song that we've never sung all together before.

*claps with beat* 

🎶History🎶(hit play now and listen to the music while reading!)

Harry: You gotta help me, I'm losing my mind...Keep getting the feeling you wanna leave this all behind ,thought we were going strong... I thought we were holding on ...Aren't we?

*others clap along the beat*

*Zayn listens, smiles with tears, and looks out the window*

Niall: No, they don't teach you...this in school...Now my heart's breaking and I don't know what to do ,thought we were going strong...Thought we were holding on... Aren't we?

All (including Zayn): *sing with whole hearts* You and me got a whole lot of history ...(oh)... We could be the greatest team... that the world has ever seen ,You and me got a whole lot of history... (oh)... So don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever

Liam: All of the rumors, all of the fights...But we always find a way to make it out alive...Now we are going strong Now we are holding on... Aren't we? *smiles, looking at others*

All sing chorus: You and me got a whole lot of history ...(oh)... We could be the greatest team... that the world has ever seen ,You and me got a whole lot of history... (oh)... So don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever

Louis: Mini bars, expensive cars, hotel rooms, and new tattoos... And the good champagne, and private planes, but they don't mean anything... 'Cause the truth is out, I realize that without you here life is just a lie ...This is not the end ...This is not the end ...We can make it, you know it, you know

In their mind, they all knew that this song was written for Zayn. They all knew that this was the moment they had been waiting for since this song was written. When they wrote the song, they knew that they would go hiatus and knew that they would be apart for a long time, but they believed that this is not the end. They still hope that they would reunite and maybe Zayn could come back. Now, the historic moment has finally come. They are here, in the car, singing all together, five years later. In their mind, there is an indescribable happiness, a wish on a star that has come true. 

Zayn: (instead of harry)So don't let me go, So don't let me go...

others: *hugging Zayn* WE CAN LIVE FOREVER

Liam: Baby don't you know, baby don't you know...

All: WE CAN LIVE FOREVER!

*audience cheer*

A/n: Who else gets emotional when watching History MV? I mean, who wouldn't? We all miss the old days, where they were just boys who makes music and perform and joke around and entertain us. They were all so happy when they're together. They make magic happen. And now thinking that they've been apart for five years just makes me feel so sad. I might not be there from the start (when the band was formed I was just 4 or 5 years old!), but I know can feel how heartbreaking it is to split such a great team. Also, I can feel in the lyrics of History, that they really want to get back and be together again. It would be perfect to sing it again in a reunion, to mark the end of the hiatus and start another journey for the five of them. This chapter is a bit emotional but next chapter, there will be whole lots of inside jokes and messing around! Stay tuned! 

(ps. if you like my book, you vote to support! Let me know if I have done a good job or if i need improvement  🙏)