DAY 14 - Side effects may include...(pt.3)

We really have never seen all the boys together side by side for 5 years. 

I really wanna see how the five grown-up boys look when they are tgt...

And we might be seeing that in 9 days... ahhhh

---------------------------

Harry: ALRIGHT. Is anybody here thinking of reading some fanfics of yourself?

Louis: No.

Harry: *ignores* If you are thinking of reading some fanfics about yourself, you should know that there are side effects. And those side effects include...

Niall: Being stunned by how realistic the fanfics are.

Zayn: Also being scared by how realistic the fanfics are.

Louis: Basically having a realistic romantic relationship with, yourself.

Liam: Being caught reading them by another bandmate. Then realizing that the fanfic you're reading, is about a ship between you and that bandmate.

Harry: And the final side effect of reading some fanfics about yourself, is wondering whether the fanfics are actually suitable for your young fans.

Harry: So, here is our last one. Is anyone thinking of going on the Late Late Show with your bandmates? If you're thinking of going on the Late Late Show with your bandmates, you should know that there are side effects. And those side effects include...

Niall: Hearing James sing your band's songs all day long. 

Zayn: And you're mostly embarrassed by the songs James is singing.

Louis: James always saying that we can only enter and exit in "one direction" during rehearsals.

Liam: James frequently asking you for autographs and selfies for his nieces and nephews, but they are actually all for himself.

*James casually enters*

James: *not noticing the boys* We're like na, na, na...Then we're like yeah, yeah, yeah...Always like na, na, na...Then we're like yeah, yeah, yeah...

Harry: And the final side effect of going on the Late Late Show with your bandmates, is James promising that he would let you host the show without him interrupting, but end up interrupting you.

James: *louder* No we can't make up our minds...'Cause when we think we got it right

Louis: James! Stop!

James: WE GO NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA

Harry: We're hosting the show James.

James: *finally noticing* Oh vas happenin'?

Niall: *tries not to laugh* We are hosting the show.

James: What I thought we're gonna do side effects may include together?

Liam: We already did it.

James: *high pitched* WhAt? You already did it?!

Zayn: You promised to let us do so?

James: Oh MY GOSH *bad tempered*

.

.

.

-------------------------

This is the end of side effects may include.

Tmr it'll be exciting, the boys will be recreating...

Not gonna tell you but it is ExCiTinG.

See ya <3