DAY 5 - Recreating Torn

Sorry I'm a lil bit late

(I'm really sorry I was having a weee... toilets are ages away...um...what did we win?) (when I wrote 'sorry im a lil bit late', all i was thinking about was this iconic Harry moment... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

--------------------

The boys are in a concert of their reunion tour.

Liam: So when we were planning this whole reunion thing, we wanted to do something with our X factor journey because, that was where these ten years of adventure started. We were thinking about our first performance together. We covered the song Torn at the judge's house.

Liam: We also did the cover in 2015 in the BBC Radio 1 Live lounge.

Niall: But that time... Harry was sick... and Zayn already left

Liam: So we decided that... wuaaahhhhh 

*Louis poured a bottle of cold water into Liam's shirt*

Liam: I was doing a SERIOUS speech!! 

*Louis pretends that it wasn't him*

Liam: Watch out Louis I will GET YOU BACK

*Louis smirks*

Liam: Alright where was I?

Harry: We decided to do something.

Liam: Right we decided to recreate the X factor performance of Torn!

Niall: But the rule is, we have to recreate all the little details. Where we stand, the gestures, even mistakes we made...

Harry: Basically every single thing

------------------------

*a while later they all got changed into the outfits they wore back in 2010*

Louis: We had REALLY GOOD fashion senses back then woah!

Zayn: I really look like a homeless man...

Harry: What is this scarf?? Oh my lord.

Niall: Everyone's wearing the same canvas shoes and weird shorts

(A/n: Pls dont say that... yall look gorgeous no matter what you're wearing)

Liam: (to the boys) Are we ready to sing the song? (to audience) We actually spent the most time on rehearsing this. Cause we hav to recreate all the little details.

Louis: I'm good actually, I was just lip syncing the whole time. During X factor, I was in hospital for a period of time, and so I couldn't rehearse. *raises middle fingers cuz Liam spilled water at his legs* Ye in the end I just lip synced harry's part.

*Louis grabs a water bottle*

Liam: Alright aLriGht we need to start the song!

*the boys goes to their own position*

 -------

Part two coming because i got into a lil injury and i can only use my right hand to type. I'm quite slow rn...

See ya tmr!! <3