DAY 2 - SPILL YOUR GUTS OR FILL YOUR GUTS w/ 1D

Hey beautiful people!

This is something I am super excited for...

Spill your guts or fill your guts with one direction!

Go!!!

-------------------

James: Ok welcome back and we are going to do spill your guts or fill your guts with our favorite band of all time, ONE DIRECTION!

*audience cheer*

James: I will ask each of you questions, you can choose to either answer the question, or if you don't want to answer it, all of you will eat the food in front of you. Ok, clear?

*the boys nod and laugh slightly*

James: OK! The first question, is for Liam. And the food is... oh this is a good start, BIRD SALIVA!

*James takes out one for Liam, and some waiters bring the drink to the others*

Liam: Oh gosh

*Louis tries to smell the liquid inside the glass*

*Niall facepalms and nervously laughs*

Harry: How did you actually get that?

James: Reggie tell Mr. Harold how hahaha

Reggie: ...You won't wanna know

James: OK here's your question Payno. *reads card* Rank the following boy bands to best to worst. Jonas Brothers, BTS, Maroon 5, the Backstreet Boys and Panic! at the disco. 

Liam: Oh gosh, ummm.

Niall: Are you tryin' to make all these fandoms to hate us?

James: I actually feel bad because I love you guys so much. But this is a game! Either answer the question or eat the food. What do you choose Liam?

*Liam looks at the others for assurance*

Liam: Alright umm sorry but bon appetit boys...

*the boys take small sips*

James: Are we doing well?

*Harry takes large sips of water, literally pouring the whole glass into his throat*

*Niall making weird face and being indecisive whether he should drink some water* 

Louis: I'm gonna egg your house tomorrow, Liam. 

Liam: This is for our own good. Well... at least we won't get attacked by all these fandoms ha. Just that I will have to spend hours cleaning egg shells and raw eggs around my house. 

James: HAHAHA ok next we have Harold! 

----------

Alright that's all I got time to write. Sorry this is short and the one tomorrow might be as well. But i assure you that this is just part 1, there will be more, and the stories I post during the weekend will be longer. So love y'all and see you tmr! <3