Chapter 7

After that night,i luckily got my phone back.

But my boss thinks that i'm Soobin's stalker,

And the rain poured when i didn't brought an umbrella so i have no choice walking to my house,soaked and cold.

"Damn..i really need to take a shower or i'll be sick..uhh..i miss my mom.."

After a warm shower,i dry my hair and wear a comfortable clothes then go to bed.

I felt a little light headed and my nose became suddenly runny.

"Aisst!!Will this night be worser than ever?"

I tried to shut my eyes and take a rest since i'm sure it will be a busy day again while enduring my annoying boss.

The next day,i woke up with a headache,eyes are really heavy and this runny nose became worst but what really woke me up is a call..

"Shit!!I'm late!!"

It's 5:20 A.M.,i received 10 missed calls from Jungkook and a text.

"Where the hell are you,Taehyung?"

I jumped out of my bed,went to the bathroom,washing my face and change my clothes before going to work.

Though i feel a little dizzy,i grabbed a taxi to his house and run as fast as i could to the elevator.Good thing that it's too early and there aren't much cars so i arrived after 10 minutes.

"I'm so sorry,master!I'll cook now!"

I opened the door and saw him sitting on the couch,holding his phone on his hand and the other i clasping a bottle of water while throwing daggers at me.

He's angry and probably hungry..

"Why are you late?"

"I..i'm so sorry,i didn't heard the alarm.."

I went to the kitchen and start to grab something to cook,though my legs feel like jellies and totally light-headed,i made effort to cook and everything was really fine..until Jungkook decided to walk inside the kitchen and start to tease me..again.

"Did you slept late?"

"No.."

"Did you and Soobin stayed up late?"

"No.."

"Liar..i saw his messages last night and i didn't know that you're flirting with him even before he came into our team.."

I didn't respond and continue to do my work,reserving my strenght for the rest of the day but why am i even trying?

I mean,this man's job is to make my life worst!

"Hey!I'm talking to you.."

"Please..master..i'm cooking.."

"Uhh..you came in late and now you're avoiding me?Answer my question,did you stayed up late all night flirting with him?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me..Taehyung..i know you now..better."

"I didn't,master."

I kept my voice low,breathing heavily while trying not to stumble but we suddenly walked behind me and crossed his arms,stepping up his game to make fun of me.

"So you're lying to me now because of that guy?"

I didn't mean to be rude and talk harsh because that wont work for him but i'm not feeling well and this asshole is pushing me to my boiling point so after some push,i saw myself shouting at him.