Summer camp part 32

Couple weeks later
Betty POV
I walked into school alone, since jug had first period off. I walked into the blue and gold and saw something I wish I'd never seen. I immediately walked out crying, and met Veronica on the way to the restroom, she followed me into the bathroom, and calmed me down a bit. V-" hey B, what happened? Why are you crying?" B-" I-I s-saw Jughead making out w-with another g-girl." I said breaking into tears again. V-" I'm gonna kill that mother fucker." B-" no V don't." I said stopping her. I got up from the bathroom floor, and walked back to the blue and gold and said. B-" Jughead fucking Jones, what the fuck are you doing?" J-" Betty, I-it's not what it looks like." B-" it's not? So you weren't making out with another girl while you had a girlfriend." J-" Betty, I really didn't mean to, she kissed me first." B-" she may have kissed you first, but you never pulled away! I thought you loved me." J-" I do love you Betty, more then anything." B-" if you would love me you wouldn't cheat on me. I never thought you were that kind of guy Jughead." G-" it's true, I was the one kissing him first, I had a crush on him ever since he first moved here." B-" so you didn't think, oh he has a girlfriend i should look for someone's else, no, you almost fucked my boyfriend. We'll have fun, cause you may have him, I don't want him anymore." And with that I walked out of the school back home.

Jughead POV
WTF IS WRONG WITH ME! I physically punched myself. How could I do this to the love of my life. After Betty walked out I drove to her house. I knocked on the door and she opened with tear stained cheeks. B-" go away Jughead, I wish you never moved here." She said and slammed the door into my face. Damn I fucked it up really bad. When I got home I immediately went to bed and cried and cried and cried. That's the only thing I did. Then after a couple minutes JB came in and asked JB-" what happened Jug? I've never seen you this depressed." J-" I-I cheated on B-Betty." She slapped my head and said. JB-" how could you do that you fucking asshole. She doesn't deserve that." J-" I know, and I fucked up I know." JB-" what did you do?" J-" I made out with a girl I don't even know the name of." JB-" Jug, you've never been like this." J-" i know, and I don't even know what happened to me. I always said I wouldn't be a guy like that, and then that's what I did. I fucked it up really bad JB, I lost Betty for good. She'll never forgive me." I said crying my eyes out. I know it's my own stupid ass fault, but I'm miserable without her." JB-" go get her back Jug." J-" she won't take me back. She even said she wished I never moved here." JB-" I'm sorry jug, but this is your own fucking fault." J-" I know." I said with my voice cracking.

Jughead POV
Next day
The next day I went just to school, and Betty was also there, but she didn't even look at me once. I really fucked it up this time. I've also tried to talk to her a couple times, but she just wouldn't let me. I was texting Sweet pea.
On the phone.
S-" I heard what you did, and you fucked up."
J-" I now dude, she doesn't even talk to me."
S-" and you think that's weird?"
J-" no of course not."
S-" but Jug, please don't do it."
J-" I won't I promise, just don't tell anyone I wanted to kill myself last year."
S-" I won't, but maybe you have to tell Betty."
J-" if I'm going to say that now, she'll think it's just a way to get her back."
S-" there you have a point."
Off the phone.
I was in the blue and gold, making some homework when Betty came in. B-" oh I'll leave." J-" please Betty don't." B-" Jughead, I don't want anything to do with you." J-" I know and I deserve it, but I just really wanna say I love you, and I have no idea what got In to me. I'm just so sorry, and I know I fucked it up hard." B-" Jug, you know I love you too, but first you kept the friendship between you and Archie a secret, then you didn't tell me you were moving here, and now this, you were kissing a another girl who's name you probably don't even know. I never thought you were the kind of fuck boy that just goes around and kiss other girls while you were in a relationship. I thought you loved me enough, to not cheat on me, and I thought wrong." J-" Betty, I do love you, I love you more then anything, and I was just working in here, then she came, and I don't know exactly what she told me, but it was something like, if you don't make out with me now I'll hurt Betty. And you don't have to believe me, but I could always show you the camera footage." B-" I'm sorry Jughead, I just can't, you've lied to me to many times, and now you cheated on me. I don't know if I can ever forgive you." J-" I know, and i'm sorry." I said with tears slowly streaming down my face. The exact same thing happening to Betty. J-" can I hug you?" She nodded, and almost ran into my arms. J-" I still love you do much Betty, and I don't want you to forget that." B-" I won't, and I still love you too Jug, I don't know if it will ever leave." She pulled away, and then looked up to me, and then walked out.