Summer camp part 3

Betty POV
I was around to get a place, where I could write in my diary, when I accidentally walked into someone. B-" omg I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was walking." ?-" it's oke." A male voice said. I looked up and saw him again. The raven haired boy. J-" are you oke?" B-" I'm fine and you?" I asked blushing a bit. J-" I'm good." We both bent down to grab my diary cause I dropped it. We collided with our heads to each other. B-" I'm sorry again." I said getting up without my diary. J-" it's oke really, you don't have to apologize Betty." He said as he handed me my diary after reading my name in the cover. B-" thank you...?" J-" Jughead Jones." B-" Betty Cooper." J-" it's nice to meet you." B-" you too." I said. J-" where were you heading?" B-" I wanted to look for a peaceful place, so I could write in my diary, I know it sounds childish it's ju-" J-" it's not childish, I think it's cute." He said as I blushed even more. J-" I wish I could help you find a place, but this is my first time here." B-" it's oke, I think I'll just head back to my cabin." J-" I could walk you there if you want?" B-" uhm yeah sure. Thank you." I said as we started walking. J-" may I ask where you live?" B-" I live in Riverdale and you?" J-" Toledo." B-" where is that?" I asked laughing a bit." J-" an hour and a half away from here." J-" and Riverdale?" B-" 4 hour flight away from here." (Were gonna pretend Toledo and Riverdale are far away from each other.) J-" you really had to take a flight to come here?" B-" yeah, we did." I said laughing. J-" why? Isn't there something closer?" B-" don't you want me here?" I asked teasing him a bit." J-" t-that's no-not what i ment." B-" don't worry, I was just teasing." He laughed a bit and we arrived in front of my ca in. B-" were here. Thank you for walking me to my cabin." J-" no problem, mine is right there." He said pointing to the cabin in front of ours. I smiled and we looked into each other's eyes. He started to lean in when the door opened revealing Veronica. V-" there you are Betty." She said interrupting us. V-" I've gotta show you something." She said dragging me inside, but before the door closed I said. B-" I'll see you around Jug." And then the door closed.

Jughead POV
She smiled and we looked into each other's eyes. I started to lean in when the door opened revealing who I think is Veronica. V-" there you are Betty." She said interrupting us. V-" I've gotta show you something." She said dragging Betty inside, but before the door closed She said. B-" I'll see you around Jug." And then the door closed. Me cursing to myself. I walked back into my cabin and plopped down on the bed with a sight Sweet Pea asking me S-" what's wrong." J-" I almost kissed her." S-" kissed who?" He asked. J-" Betty, I'm such a dumbass, I don't even know her for that long and I already want to kiss her. What's wrong with me?" S-" your in Love Jones, that's what's wrong." J-" I can't be in love with her, I'm only here for a month, and after that month I probably won't see her ever again." F-" dude, just ask for her number, and you guys will keep contact." J-" that's weird, like I said, I only know her for a couple hours." S-" who cares you only know her for a couple hours. Love is love." I took a deep breath in and out and slapped my self mentally.

Betty POV
B-" VERONICA!" V-" what?" B-" Jughead was about to kiss me, and you have to interrupt us!" V-" I thought you didn't like him?" B-" that's not the point. And I may do like him." I said whispering the last part. B-" maybe I never get the change to kiss him again." V-" if he really likes you, and you really like him, you'll even have sex with him, don't worry." Veronica said as Toni came in. V-" maybe he's a player, I don't want you to be with a player." T-" who's a player?" V-" Jughead!" T-" what no? He only had one girlfriend and that was me, and then I said I like girls." B-" you had with Jughead?" T-" don't worry, we didn't do anything. Nothing felt right for me, and that's when I realized i like girls. V-" that's cute." Veronica said. T-" enough about me, but why we're you talking about Jughead?" V-" cause Jughead almost kissed Betty." B-" don't forget the point, you interrupted us." V-" oh shush." T-" you guys almost kissed?" B-" yeah, please remind me. I feel so bad." T-" you wanted to kiss him didn't you?" B-" I no, yes, I don't know. I'm confused. I don't think I can look Jug in the eyes right now." T-" ahww, you guys already have pet names." B-" you guys are so annoying about this, please." I said laughing. V-" you love us." B-" I do but I'm not talking about that right now."