Summer camp part 31

A week later
Jughead POV
Today is the day we are moving to Riverdale. I'm excited but also a little nervous. I haven't talked much to Betty since I know she's still kinda mad at me, and didn't really reply like she normally does, even though she denies it. I was packing my last things since we are morning today. After I was done packing we packed everything in a moving truck, and we started to drive off to Riverdale. I out my location off for Betty, hoping she wouldn't see it and question about it. I was snapchatting the whole car ride with Betty, until one hour before we were in Riverdale, when she asked.
On snapchat
B-" why did you turn your location off for me?"
J-" why are you looking at it?"
B-" you've been in the car for more then 10 hours, and won't tell me where your going."
J-" so your stalking me?"
B-" Jughead, I don't wanna fight with you over Snapchat, just stop lying to me. Our relationship hasn't been the same ever since you left Riverdale."
J-" I know, but babe just trust me."
B-" how can I trust you when your hiding something from me?"
J-" look I get your mad, but please 2 more hours and you'll find out."
B-" you know I'll find your of your cheating right?"
J-" you really think I would cheat?"
B-" who knows, I don't know what to believe right now Jughead."
J-" I'm sorry Oke."
Off Snapchat
And with that she didn't reply anymore. After another hour drive we got to our new house, I placed my suitcase into my bedroom, and I went to the store Betty showed me to get flowers and chocolate. I walked to Betty's house since it wasn't that far away, and I didn't have a bike yet.
I knocked on the door and Betty opened with tears in her eyes. B-" what are you doing here?" J-" I'm here to show you what I kept from you all this time." B-" Jug, I can't right now, I have to work." J-" please babe, I need to show you this, I don't like that you're mad at me cause I kept something from you." B-" I'm not mad j-" J-" I know your mad at me Betty." B-" I really don't want to be mad at you, it's just that you kept something from me." J-" I know, and when I'll show you what it is I hope you won't be mad again." She nodded and I took her hand as we walked to my new house.

Betty POV
Jug took my hand, and we walked towards my ex bestfriends house. B-" Jug, what are we doing here?" J-" this Betty, is my new house." B-" your what?" J-" my family and I are living here now." B-" really?" I said with a big smile. J-" yes really." He said smiling back at me. I jumped into his arms and kissed him passionate. He held me tight as I cupped his cheeks and said. B-" I feel so so so bad for being mad at you." J-" it's oke, I wanted to surprise you." B-" I love you so much." J-" I love you too babe." I got back on the ground and hugged him right. He kissed my head, and led me inside. J-" let me show you around." I smiled at him, and and he showed me around the house. After that we were cuddled up on his bed watching a movie. B-" now I can just take my car and I'm here in not even 5 minutes." I said smiling up at him. He smiled back at me and kissed my lips. I cuddled closer to him. After the movie I had to go home. B-" I love you, and I'll see you tomorrow." I said and went on my tippy toes to kiss him. J-" do you really think I'm letting you walk home." B-" it's just a 10 minute walk." J-" and I'm still driving you home." He said and literally picked me up and sat me down in the car. He got in the drivers seat and drove me home. B-" thank you for driving me home." J-" of course, and I'll pick you up tomorrow before school." B-" oke babe, I love you." J-" I love you too." He said and kissed me, and I got out of the car and went to my room.

Jughead POV
I woke up, and got dressed and quickly got into my car, and drove to Betty's house. When I got to her house she already waited outside, and I drove us to Starbucks to get breakfast and a coffee. B-" thank you for taking me out on this breakfast car date." She said laughing. J-" anytime babe." I said and kissed her cheek. After our breakfast I took us to school, and we had 3 periods together.

Couple weeks later
Betty POV
I walked into school alone, since jug had first period off. I walked into the blue and gold and saw something I wish I'd never seen. I immediately walked out crying, and met Veronica on the way to the restroom, she followed me into the bathroom, and calmed me down a bit. V-" hey B, what happened? Why are you crying?