Summer camp part 11

Jughead POV
All of us were playing a game, when the girls got called that there was a new girl in camp, that's staying in their cabin. After a couple minutes a girl came towards us saying. Sa-" hi I'm Sandy Howard, I'm 17 and single." She said looking at me. Then the girls came back, and laid down on their towel, while Sandy was flirting with all of us. Sa-" and what's your name handsome?" She said with her hand on my stomach." J-" u-uhm I'm Jughead Jones." S-" your cute." J-" uhm thnx." S-" dude, what the heck?" He whispered to meJ-" what?" S-" you have a girlfriend." J-" I don't anymore." S-" then there is a girl you love, don't flirt with her right now!" J-" I won't don't worry." I whispered back. S-" you me, your cabin?" J-" no thnx." I said and walked away from her.

Betty POV
V-" look B, he walked away from her, don't worry he's not gonna do anything with that slut." B-" but what if?" T-" Betty don't think like that, you both love each other." B-" yeah, and I then broke up with him." I mumbled. We kept looking at Sandy and the guys, when Sandy was constantly touching Jughead, while he looked very uncomfortable. B-" should I say something about it?" V-" well no one is, and you love him, so go for it." I nodded and stood up walking over to them. B-" Sandy stop touching him!" Sa-" and who are you, to tell me what to do?" B-" your such a slut, who can't even see that someone else doesn't want to do what you want. Jughead looked as uncomfortable as can, and you just keep touching him." J-" Betty don't." I turned around to face Jughead. J-" please stop." B-" your serious? I came up for you, cause you looked uncomfortable, and then you just say don't? Jughead I care about you Oke! I don't want some slut touching the guy that I love." J-" I love you to Betty, but your the one that broke up with me, not the other way around. So if you don't like it that I hang out with other girls, I don't wanna be together anymore." B-" w-what? You think I don't want you to hang out with other girls? You may hang out with every girl on this camp, just not Sandy." J-" why not her?" B-" never mind." J-" Betty tell me." B-" no it's fine hang out with her I don't care anymore." I wanted to walk away, when Jughead grabbed my wrist. J-" Please tell me." He said with a softer voice. B-" cause she makes me insecure, jealous, worthless and replaced." J-" how replaced?" Everyone was now walking away so Jughead and I could talk. B-" because this is the first time we even said a word to each other since we broke up, and now Sandy came into the picture and since then you haven't even looked at me. Like you don't even love me, but just want a girl." J-" that's not true Betty." B-"I know it's not, but it feels like it." J-" I'm sorry Betty, and you don't have to be insecure, your the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. And nothing will change that." B-" you mean that?" J-" I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it." There was a moment of silence when jug asked. J-" can I hug you?" I nodded, and he hugged me, kissing my head. I hugged back, and buried my head in his neck. B-" I still love you Jug, I just need some time." J-" I get it, can I say one last thing?" I nodded and he said. J-" I'm sorry for not telling you about Archie, I was scared I would loose you. But I now know, that I can tell you everything, and you wouldn't leave me." B-" I would never leave you if you tell me the truth." I au's and he nodded. He hugged me again and kissed my head. I then pulled away and walked back to my cabin laying down in my bed.

Jughead POV
Betty pulled away and walked back to I think her cabin. I eventually went back to my friends, arranging something, with sweet Pea, and Veronica. J-" thank you guys for helping me." V-" anything for my best friend." S-" anytime jug." We all separated and went to dinner.

Betty POV
I was already at dinner, when I saw Veronica, Jughead and Sweet Pea talking. After some seconds Veronica came and sat next to me. B-" who were you talking to?" V-" no one why?" B-" I saw you talking to Jughead and Sweet Pea." V-" oh uhm yeah, they just asked me something." B-" why did they ask?" V-" nothing important." I nodded not believing it but letting it go. After dinner we went to our cabin and Veronica said. V-" B, be dressed nicely tomorrow at 12 pm sharp. I'll pick you up." B-" what are we gonna do?" V-" you'll see." B-" V! Tell me please." V-" nope you'll see tomorrow." B-" uhg fine." I said and took a shower, and got dressed into my pj's I then went into bed, and we al watched a movie together.