Summer camp part 5

The layout of the cabin is- Girls with girls: Betty,Veronica, Toni and Cheryl
And boys with boys: Jughead, Sweet Pea
Fangs, Reggie, Archie and Kevin.

Betty POV
I was laying in my bed since it was late, but I couldn't sleep because of that almost kiss with Jughead. So I decided to text him since I got his number from Toni.
On text
B-" hey jug."
J-" who's this?" (He replied instantly)
B-" it's Betty."
J-" oh hi Betts."
B-" I wanted to say I'm sorry."
J-" sorry for what?"
B-" freaking out when you tried to kiss me."
J-" It's oke, you don't like me like I like you."
B-" what do you mean by that?"
J-" I hate to say this over text, but I like you Betty, I know it's just been a day, and we haven't talked that much, and we don't know each other well. But I really like you like more than a friend." (He texted me as my heart raced 10 times faster by now)
B-" I like you to Jug, as more then a friend. That's why I felt so bad for freaking out, I think I was just scared you didn't like me back."
(I didn't want their relationship to go that fast this time, but we'll as you can see my inspiration thought differently😅)
J-" can you maybe meet me at the shore in 5?"
B-" I'll be there." I said as I got off of bed.
Off text
V-" Betty, what are you gonna do?" B-" I'm Meeting Jug at the shore." V-" have fun I love you." B-" love you too bye."

Jughead POV
I got a text from Betty, when I was sitting at the shore. I asked her if she could be here in 5 minutes and she said yes. I was waiting something like 3 minutes when I heard someone behind me. I looked behind me and saw Betty smiling shyly. J-" hey." I said standing up and walking towards her. J-" I meant what I said over text, I really like you." B-" I like you too Jug, and I never knew I would like someone after a day." She said giggling. I smiled at her giggle looking into her eyes. J-" May I kiss you?" I asked making sure she was Oke so she wouldn't freak out again. B-" yes please." She said as she cupped my cheeks. I grabbed her waist, pulling her closer. We both leaned in when we heard a camera click, we both pulled away fast looking at the direction of the sound. J-" is this serious right now?" I asked a little annoyed. I looked at Betty and she blushed. V-" sorry, we were to early." B-" V, why do you always have to interrupt." V-" I'm so sorry." J-" and you Topaz?" T-" sorry." J-" you wanted me so bad to get a girlfriend, and then you ruin or moment." B-" I'm not a kind of bet am I?" She asked kinda sad. J-" what? No Betty no! Absolutely not. I do really like you." I said grabbing her waist again. She cupped my cheeks again and I said. J-" can you guys leave us alone?" I asked and they slowly walked away. We both lean in again as our lips touched softly. I pulled her closer, deepen the kiss. I stuck my tongue out, hoping she would give me permission to enter. She opened her mouth giving me permission to enter. Our tongues exploded each other's mouth. Her lips are so soft and the taste like strawberry. After a minute or 3 we pulled away. I looked at her and said. J-" I've wanted to do that the first time I saw you, when I walked into your cabin." I said as she giggled. B-" did I make it up to you?" J-" what do you mean?" B-" Veronica interrupting us twice and me freaking out and running away." J-" you don't need to apologize for that." B-" but I feel like I have to." She said looking in my eyes. J-" stop talking and ruining this moment." I said smiling at her. B-" make me." She said with an innocent smile. J-" gladly." She said as I kissed her lips again. With passion and lust. After some seconds I pulled away and she said pouting. B-" please don't stop." J-" I don't want to, buy it's getting late come on." I said taking her hand as we walked to our cabins. When we stood in front of hers I said. J-" goodnight Betts." B-" goodnight Jug." She said and she kissed my lips quickly. We smiled at each other before she walked into her cabin, me leaving to my own.

Betty POV
V-" hey B." B-" what did you do?" V-" nothing why do you think that?" B-" V? You did something and I can see it in your eyes." V-" oke I gotta show you something." She said and I walked over to her looking at her phone. B-" you took a picture of Jug and I kissing? Can you send it to me?" I asked smiling. V-" of course!" She said excitedly. V-" and are you official?" B-" he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend, but I don't know of that kiss meant to ask me to be his girlfriend or that he has t ask me. I'm not good at relationships I've never had one." I said freaking out a bit.