Summer camp part 29

Betty POV
Jughead and I woke up cuddling, I looked at him and he kissed me. B-" Goodmorning." J-" morning." He said yawning. B-" your cute when you just woke up." J-" oh shut up." He said plopping down. J-" do you have to work today?" B-" no, I do have to tomorrow tho, but pop wouldn't mind if you were there." J-" if your sure about that." B-" I am, he really wants to meet you. I also wanted to show you the town, if your up for it." J-" I would love to." I smiled at him and kissed him. B-" oké come on get ready." I said and stood up and getting ready.

" I said and stood up and getting ready

Betty's outfit

Jughead's outfitStill Betty POV After we got dressed we got in the car, and I drove us to pops for breakfast

Jughead's outfit
Still Betty POV
After we got dressed we got in the car, and I drove us to pops for breakfast. J-" where are we going?" B-" were going to pops for breakfast." J-" isn't that the place where you work?" B-" jupp, and Pop really wants to meet you." I said smiling. J-" you talked about me huh?" B-" oh shut it." I said and slapped his chest playfully. We got out of the car and went into pops. We sat down in a booth and pop came towards us. P-" hey Betty, and who is this if I may ask?" B-" Pop, this is Jughead my boyfriend. Jughead this is Pop, my boss." P-" it's nice to meet you Jughead, I heard a lot about you." J-" only good things I hope." P-" you can be sure of that." Pop answered and then said. P-" what can I get you two?" We said our orders and pop left to the kitchen to prepare our orders. J-" so this is the place where you work?" B-" yes, and this is also the place where Veronica and I would always come after school to drink a milkshake, and talk about our day." J-" that sounds nice." B-" it is, and I wish you were part of that." J-" I'm sorry." B-" don't worry. Sometimes I think about, what if I didn't go to summer camp. At first I wouldn't have met you, but if I hadn't met you I wouldn't feel this pain of missing the person you love the most. And sometimes I wish I never went to summer camp, but in the other hand, I've met someone amazing people, and the love of my life." J-" I love you so much you know that right?" B-" I know, and I love you too." J-" and I don't want you feeling this way. I'm so glad I got to meet you at summer camp, and that I get to love you like no other person can, and that you love me back, just as much as I love you." B-" please don't make me cry with your beautiful words. J love you babe." J-" I love you too baby." I kissed him above the table, and after a couple seconds we pulled away. Pop brought us our meals, and we ate that, while talking. After our breakfast/lunch we went to the cinema and watched chemical hearts. (I still gotta watch that movie tho, I'm reading the book😌)

Jughead POV
When we were in the cinema there was a commercial, when Betty asked. B-" you know, I just remembered I don't even know when your birthday is." J-" you don't need to know." B-" yes Jug, it's your birthday." J-" I don't even like my birthday and I don't want to celebrate it." B-" why not? Did something happened?" J-" no nothing happened, I just don't like it." B-" but can you please tell me when it is?" J-" fine it's October 2." B-" thank you." She said with a smirk and I asked. J-" please don't do anything." B-" I won't don't worry." J-" but when's your birthday?" B-" June 29th." J-" really?" B-" yes why?" She asked giggling and I said. J-" I thought you were born in January or something." I said laughing, she laughed with me, and then the movie started. After the movie we went into town, and shopped a little, after shopping, we went to a restaurant to eat dinner. When we got back home we did our usual, cuddling in bed and watching a movie.