Summer camp part 26

Jughead POV
After our text, I also took a shower and sprayed Betty's perfume all over my pillow. I then laid in bed, and almost immediately fell asleep, when there was a knock on the door. J-" come in?" Then jellybean walked in. She laid down next to me and I wrapped her in my arms. Je-" how are you?" J-" how am I? How are you? Your the one that just got out of the hospital." Je-" I'm Oke, but I was asking you, you haven't been downstairs ever since you came back home. We had to bring your food upstairs. And I heard you crying." J-" I'm handling everything, I just miss her. We've been together for 3 weeks actually, but we haven't been apart ever since." Je-" I miss her too. She was like a sister to me." J-" and you were like a sister to her."

Jughead POV
Je-" how are you?" J-" how am I? How are you? Your the one that just got out of the hospital." Je-" I'm Oke, but I was asking you, you haven't been downstairs ever since you came back home. We had to bring your food upstairs. And I heard you crying." J-" I'm handling everything, I just miss her. We've been together for 3 weeks actually, but we haven't been apart ever since." Je-" I miss her too. She was like a sister to me." J-" and you were like a sister to her." Je-" really?" J-" mhmm." Je-" she told you that?" J-" she did." Je-" can I talk to her for a bit?" J-" I wish you could, but she's asleep." Je-" oh, that's Oke. Can you tell her I love her the next time you talk to her?" J-" I will." Je-" thank you Jug." I kissed her cheek, and she left, going back to her room. I watched some Netflix and after a couple hours I went to sleep.

Next day
Betty POV
I woke up, and immediately grabbed my phone texting Jug.
On text
B-" morning handsome, I miss you how'd you sleep?❤️"
J-" Goodmorning gorgeous, I slept good, but I would sleep amazing if you were next to me. Miss you too tho. How did you sleep?🖤"
B-" I also slept good, just missing you by My side.🥺"
J-" I love you, and we'll see each other soon, I promise."
B-" oké well got to go, love you too."
Off text
I got up from my bed, and got dressed. I ate breakfast, and went to pops. When I got to pops Pop said. P-" hey Betty, long time no see, you want your usual?" B-" hey pop, no thanks, I actually came here to ask if you have a spot free." P-" yes of course, but why?" B-" well, when I was at summer camp, I met this guy and he's now my boyfriend. But he lives a plane flight and a 2 hour car ride away, and I just need money to visit him." P-" of course. What's his name?" B-" Jughead Jones." P-" I bet he's good for you." B-" He is." I said with a smile. P-" when can you start?" B-" right now if you need me to." P-" that'll be great." He gaver a uniform, and I worked from 12pm till 7pm.
P-" thank you Betty, can we finish the last things?" B-" of course." We finished the last things, and then I could go home.

12 pm
Jughead POV
G-" Jughead? Can we talk to you for a bit?" J-" sure what's up?" G-" we just heard from the doctor that they are transferring Jellybean to a better hospital for patients with cancer." J-" so I have to leave my friends?" G-" were sorry Jug." J-" it's oke, I just want my little sister better. But where are we moving?" G-" were moving to a town called Riverdale or something in a month." J-" did you say Riverdale?" G-" yeah, why?" J-" thanks mom." I said and hugged her. G-" why are you so happy all of a sudden?" J-" if you say we're moving to Riverdale that's were Betty lives. And that means I get to see her everyday." I said happy. G-" you really are in love Jug." J-" I know, and I miss her already, even though it's been a day." I said with a sad voice. G-" why don't you surprise Betty?" J-" what do you mean?" G-" text her that your moving, but don't tell her where, and when we're in Riverdale you surprise her at her house." J-" thanks mom, I love you." G-" I love you too son." Mom then left, and I decided to text Betty.
On text."
J-" hey babe, my mom just told me we're moving to another town. I don't know where, but it's for a better hospital for cancer patients. Just wanted to let you know, I love and miss you😘"
Off text