Summer camp part 12

Next day
Betty POV
I woke up, and we did drink our usual morning routine. Getting ready, eating breakfast and go to the sea. When it was 10 am Veronica dragged me to our cabin, and gave me an outfit I had to wear. B-" v, please tell me what I'm gonna do." V-" we'll leave  at 12pm sharp.

OutfitStill Betty POV Veronica helped me get ready, she did my hair and makeup

Outfit
Still Betty POV
Veronica helped me get ready, she did my hair and makeup. When she was done we had to wait 2 minutes till we could leave. She gave me a blindfold I had to put on. I did as she said cause I wanna know what I'm gonna do. After 3 minutes of walking she whispered I could take my blindfold off. When I took it off I looked around me, and didn't saw Veronica anymore. But instead a saw a beautiful place set up at the shore. Then there was someone behind me clearing his throat. I turned around and saw Jug standing there. B-" Jug?" J-" please let me talk." I nodded and he started saying. J-" ever since I first walked into your cabin, you were the most beautiful and gorgeous girl I've ever seen. I've loved you since that day. But after our fight, when you broke up with me, I had nothing, I lost the love of my life because of something stupid I did." B-" Jughead." I interrupted him with a soft voice. J-" let me finish. I love you, and I know I fucked op, but I want you cause I love you Betty." I had tears in my eyes, and I then said. B-" Jug, I love you too, I really do. But I don't wanna be in a relationship when you don't trust me. I want you to trust me, cause I won't get mad at anything you do. Except for lying. I want a boyfriend that isn't scared of my reaction if he did something." J-" I know Betty, I was just scared I was gonna loose you because of Archie and that's something I really don't want." B-" I know Jughead." J-" if you really loved me you would give me a second change." B-" then I guess I don't really love you." I said. And when I said it I immediately regretted it. J-" well, if that's how you feel, I'll leave you alone the rest of the camp." I nodded with tears in my eyes, and I walked away.

Jughead POV
J-" if you really loved me you would give me a second change." B-" then I guess I don't really love you." She said, and my heart dropped. J-" well, if that's how you feel, I'll leave you alone the rest of the camp." She nodded with tears in her eyes, and walked away. I sat down at the spot I created and cried silently. I never cry, but I just lost the girl I love, who apparently doesn't love me back. After a couple minutes Veronica walked over and asked how it went. V-" how did it go?" J-" well, as you can see, I'm crying and Betty isn't here." V-" I'm sorry Jug, I really thought it would work. I don't like seeing my best friend so sad. I want her to be happy with the boy she loves." J-" well, apparently she doesn't really love me." V-" are you insane? Of course she does." J-" she said something else." V-" what did she say." J-" well, I asked that if she really loved me, she would give me a second chance." I started to cry more, and I then said. J-" her answer was, then I guess I don't really love you." V-" Jughead, you really think she doesn't love you?" J-" I'm sorry that I think she doesn't love me if she said she doesn't. And the fact that she walked away." V-" I'm so sorry Jones. I'm gonna help you I promise, I have an idea. I'll see you tonight, my cabin at 9pm." J-" I'll be there." I said with a sight.

Veronica POV
I was inviting all of our friends over to my cabin, for 7 minutes in heaven. After dinner, I was setting it all up. I also placed a camera in the bathroom so we could watch what everyone was doing. B-" V, you really think this is a good idea?" V-" it's just a game B, why could happen?" B-" I don't know, a lot?" V-" calm down everything is going fine, they should be here soon by the way." Betty nodded, and then there was a knock on the door, everyone came in and then Sandy said. Sa-" what are you all doing here?" T-" we are playing seven minutes in heaven." Sa-" I'm in!" Sandy said, and sat down on her bed. V-" everyone knows the rules?" They all nodded, and I spinnen the bottle. V-" Toni and Sweet Pea." They stood up and walked into the bathroom. After seven minutes they came out talking. Then Toni spun the bottle, it first landed on Jughead, and then in Sandy. I looked at Betty and she looked sad. Jughead and Sandy stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Jughead POV
The bottle landed on me and Sandy. I looked at Betty, and she looked sad. I felt so bad, even though Betty broke up with me. Sandy and I stood up walking to the bathroom, when the door closed she immediately tried to kiss me, I stopped her and said. J-" what are you doing?" Sa-" playing seven minutes in heaven.