Summer camp part 15

Betty POV
We were still playing never have I ever, when it was Jughead's turn. J-" never have I ever, been in a relationship with the most gorgeous girl on this planet, named Betty Cooper." He said looking doen, and putting a finger down. I smiled up at him and blushed bright red. You could hear Veronica, Toni and Cheryl squeal from the other side of the fire. I cupped Jug's cheeks, and kissed his lips passionate. B-" I love you." I said and he responded with. J-" I love you more." I cuddled back into his side when it was my turn. B-" never have I ever send a dirty text to the wrong person." I put a finger down and Jug looked at me. J-" what?" B-" it was meant for you, but then i accidentally send it to Veronica." I said laughing a bit, he laughed with me, and then Sandy asked. Sa-" never have I ever given or received a lapdance?" Some people put a finger down, and I saw Jug smirking at me. B-" I see you wasn't me to give you one don't you?" J-" that would be great." He said with a big smile, and I slapped his chest playfully. Then it was sweet peas turn. S-" never have I ever broken a bone?" I was the only one who put a finger down. T-" Betty what did you do?" B-" well, technically I didn't do anything, my sister pushed me down the stairs, and I then broke my ankle." I said laughing. J-" how old where you?" B-" 6 I think." I said and they all laughed. After we played never have I ever, we stood up, and were about to go back to our cabins when I asked Jug. B-" jug? Can I stay with you tonight?" J-" I would love too, but don't want to." B-" I do, if I didn't I wouldn't have asked." J-" why don't we sleep in your cabin?" B-" cause the girls are only talking, and I know there gonna talk about us." J-" that's not as bad as my cabin." B-" why?" J-" they just burp and fart the whole night." b-" your not doing that are you?" J-" sometimes." B-" Jug that's gross." I said showing his chest. J-" we can also stay at our spot?" B-" that sounds amazing, but I really need a bed rather then the ground." J-" you could always lay on me." B-" I know, and I love you, that's just still not really comfortable." We laughed and I said. B-" oke we'll stay in my cabin, but that's why it always smells so weird in your cabin." I said laughing. J-" that's also because some guys have a smelling deodorant." B-" you don't have you?" J-" do I smell bad?" B-" no?" J-" then that's your answer." I laughed and we walked to Jug's cabin so he could grab his stuff. After He got all his stuff, we went to my cabin. J-" can I take a quick shower?" B-" of course." I said and He walked into the bathroom. After some Minutes Veronica came back and asked. V-" who's in the shower?" She asked while walking in.

Jughead POV
I was just getting out of the shower, when someone asked who's in the shower, while walking in. I was in time to grab a towel and put it in front of me or Veronica Lodge would've seen me naked. V-" Jughead? What are you doing here?" J-" showering. Thanks for walking in though." I said and Betty blushed slightly. B-" V, you can't just walk into the bathroom when someone is taking a shower." V-" why can't you shower in your own cabin?" J-" I'm staying here tonight." V-" oh god, don't do something I wouldn't do." B-" we won't, especially with you guys here." Betty said and looked at me. B-" Now V, let Jug het dressed." Betty said and pushed her out the bathroom. J-" Betts?" I asked and she turned around walking over to me. B-" you know you could've locked the door?" J-" I forgot." I said laughing and asked. J-" can you lock the door?" B-" uhm sure?" She asked questioning. She locked the door, and I walked over to her, and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer. I kissed her lips softly, while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away and said. J-" I love you." B-" I love you too, now shut up and kiss me." She said and smashed her lips against mine. We were making out in the bathroom when there was a knock interrupting us. V-" what's going on in there?" We pulled away Betty saying. B-" nothing, just talking." V-" oke?" She said unconvinced. B-" your lips are all swollen." She said with a smile. J-"yours too." B-" I don't care come here." She said and pulled me back in a passionate kiss. After another couple minutes, my towel fell down. J-" I-I'm so sorry." B-" don't worry, your handsome, and you've seen me naked to." J-" your gorgeous, I love you so much, you have no idea." B-" I love you too, so much." I quickly kissed her lips, and pulled away getting dressed. When we walked out of the bathroom I forgot my charger in my cabin. J-" hey Betts, I forgot my charger I'll be right back." She nodded and I walked out.