Summer camp part 18

Betty POV
When we got back to camp, we all quietly walked back to our cabin, jug stopping me before I could walk in. J- I need to talk to you." B-" what is it?" J-" first off, are you really Oke?" B-" yes Jug, I'm fine." I said and kissed his cheek. He took a deep breath in and out. B-" what's wrong babe?" J-" my dad wants me to get home, it's not going good with my sister." B-" what? What happened with her?" J-" she's in the hospital, and my dad said she has cancer." B-"OMG, I'm so sorry Jug." J-" it's oke, it's not your fault." B-" when are you leaving?" J-" tomorrow before lunch." B-" what?" I said with tears in my eyes. B-" I can't stay here two weeks without you, can I come with you? Maybe meet your family?" J-" are you really sure about that?" B-" I wanna be there for you, and not be here having fun, while your at the hospital with your sister." J-" I'll ask my dad." B-" I love you." J-" I love you too." He said and I kissed his lips. B-" have you told your parents about me?" J-" no not yet, I haven't even really talked to my dad. Only because he wants me to come home." I nodded and said. B-" can you ask him if I can come?" J-" of course." I hugged him, and Jug immediately texted his dad.

Jughead POV
Betty hugged me, and I immediately texted my dad
On text
J-" hey dad, can I bring someone with me? I want you to meet that person."
Fp-" of course Jug, is it a girl?😉" he asked with a winky face.
J-" you have to see tomorrow."
Fp-" oke, I'll pick you guys up at 10:30 am."
J-" alright, see you tomorrow dad."
Fp-" bye son."
Off text.
B-" what did he say?" J-" he said you could come, and I wanted to surprise them that you, my girlfriend is coming with me. I didn't wanna say it over text. Also, he's picking us up at 10:30 am." B-" oke." She said nodding,  looking up at me. J-" I love you." B-" I love you more." She said, and got in her tippy toes, to kiss my lips. I pulled her closer to me, kissing her back passionate and loving. J-" oke, Come on we gotta pack and go to sleep." She laughed and nodded. B-" Goodnight Jug." J-" goodnight babe." I gave her one last kiss, and went to my cabin to pack, take a quick shower, and go to bed.

Betty POV
I got back to my cabin, packing my stuff, and getting to bed. I remembered I forgot something, and I got out of bed, and took a quick shower, since I wouldn't have time for that in the morning.

Next morning
Still Betty POV
I woke up, got dressed, and packed the rest of my stuff. I got to the dining area and sat down next to my friends. J-" oké guys, since everyone is now here, Betty and I have to tell you guys something." V-" Betty are you pregnant?" B-" what? No!" I said laughing. T-"then what is it?" J-" Betty and I are going to my house. My dad is picking us up at 10:30 am." S-" why what happened?" J-" my sister has cancer, and my dad wants me home." K-" and why is Betty leaving?" B-" I wanna be there for Jug and his family. Even though I don't wanna meet them because of these circumstances." C-" that's sweet B." Jug and I smiled at each other, and we all started to eat, and talk.
After breakfast jug packed his last stuff, and we said our goodbyes. B-" bye guys, were gonna miss you." V-" were gonna miss you too." V said almost crying. I gave everyone except for Archie a hug, and said goodbye. Jug did the same and he took my hand. We started waking, and looked back one last time waving at our friends. When we got to the entrance we saw a black car with a man standing in front of it. J-" hey dad." Jug said hugging him. Fp-" I missed you son." J-" I missed you too dad." Fp-" and who's this beautiful young lady?"

(IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE!
Cancer is not something you can joke about. This is a really sensitive topic for me since my grandma and grandpa both died because of cancer. They lived on the other side of the country and I didn't see them much, but cancer is a really serious disease. There are so many forms of it and no single one is good. Mostly for the Dutch readers stop fucking curse with it! It is not something you may curse with, you can really hurt someone by only saying it. If I only her the word I immediately think about how my grandma and grandpa where in that situation it was horrible seeing them like that.
Think about something like this before you say something about it!) (this is just something I needed to say a lot of people don't know how bad it is and what it can do with a human being. I don't know a lot about this disease since I never really went to my grandparents so please don't judge if I make a mistake)