Summer camp part 9

A couple days later.
Betty POV
V-" Betty Please, help me get a date with Archie." B-" no V, I'm sorry. Archie is a dick to me. Look your my best friends, but Archie never said a nice word to me in this almost 2 weeks." V-" I know, can you maybe ask Jughead?" B-" V, I'm not getting my boyfriend into this." V-" you know what? Never mind, suck it up. I helped you with that asshole of a Jughead Jones. And you don't even help me? Best friend of the year award goes to Betty Cooper." She said and walked into the bathroom. I stormed out of my cabin into Jug's, but Jughead wasn't there. Unfortunately it was Archie. A-" what's wrong with you?" B-" nothing leave me alone." I said as I laid down on Jughead's bed. A-" he's with another girl so he won't be here for a couple more minutes maybe even hours." B-" your so annoying." I said as I walked out of the boys cabin, to the beach where I laid down on a beach bed. I cried softly, so the attention wouldn't go to me. After a couple minutes I heard someone say. J-" Betts?" I turned around and wiped my tears. J-" are you oke?" He said sitting down, and pulling me into his embrace. He signed for Toni to leave so she did. J-" what happened?" B-" I got into a fight with Veronica." J-" why that?" B-" cause I don't wanna help her get a date with Archie, cause he never said one nice word to me." J-" Betts, she's your bestfriend, and she kinda helped us." B-" she also asked if I could ask you. If you wanted to help, but I said I don't wanna get you into it." J-" babe, I could help." B-" I know but I don't want to, you also don't like Archie." J-" oh uhm yeah, yeah." He said mumbling. B-" and then she called you an asshole." J-" you shouldn't care about that." B-" but I do Jug. Your my boyfriend, I don't like it if people talk bad about you." J-" and that's one of the reasons why I love you." B-" I love you too." I said and kissed him softly.

That night
Jughead POV
I was talking and laughing with Archie, when I got a text from Betty.
On text.
B-" hey Jug, I was wondering if you could come to my cabin to watch a movie or something."
J-" hey babe, you can also come to my cabin, the boys are gone."
B-" oke I'll be right there love you."
J-" love you too."
Off text
J-" Betty is gonna be here in a couple minutes." A-" why couldn't you choose someone else?" J-" cause I love Betty, now who's your crush." A-" Veronica, I'm thinking about asking her on a date." J-" good job bro." I said doing a bro hug. But in that exact moment Betty walked in. B-" jug?" J-" hey babe." I said trying to act normal. B-" come with me right now!" She walked out of the cabin standing outside me following her. J-" what's wrong?" B-" what's wrong? What's wrong is that you just bro hugged Archie, I thought you didn't like him." J-" I don't-" B-" jug don't lie to me." J-" oke yes, he's been my best friend ever since I came here." B-" why didn't you tell me?" J-" because of this exact reason. I don't want you to be mad, and I don't wanna fight with you." B-" I wouldn't be mad if you just told me! Jughead, do you even know what he all said to me." J-" He ment it as a joke." B-" so your really standing up for him, rather than your girlfriend?" J-" can't I just have a friend since I'm here?" B-" of cours e you can have friends, and I don't care if it's Archie, it's the fact that you didn't tell me for what reason? You was scared I would be mad." J-" exactly, and now your mad, so did I think wrong?" B-" yes you did, cause you lied to me, and I don't want a relationship where you can't trust me so you just lie to my face." J-" I'm sorry, I was just scared that you would be mad." B-" sorry is not gonna cut it. And yes I'm mad, I thought you trusted me, but apparently not. And as I said I don't wanna be in a relationship where you can't trust each other." She said, and with that she left to her cabin.

Betty POV
B-" sorry is not gonna cut it. And yes I'm mad, I thought you trusted me, but apparently not. And as I said I don't wanna be in a relationship where you can't trust each other." I said and I walked back to my own cabin crying. I laid down on my bed when Veronica walked in. Even though we had a little fight she sat down on my bed and asked V-" B, what's wrong?" B-" I'm sorry V, I'll help you get a date with Archie." V-" b I don't care about that right now what happened?" B-" Jughead and i got into a fight, and I think I broke up with him." V-" what do you mean you think, what did you say?" B-" I said I don't wanna be in a relationship with someone who can't trust me.