Summer camp part 2

Next day
Betty POV
I woke up by my alarm going off. I turned it off, and grabbed my phone scrolling trough Instagram. After 10 minutes, I get out of bed, and take a quick shower, get dressed in comfy clothes since I have to fly. I do my hair, make up and walk downstairs to eat something. A-" Goodmorning honey." B-" Goodmorning mom." A-" are you all packed, and ready?" B-" almost, I just need to eat this delicious toast." I said almost drooling. B-" sorry, I'm just too hungry." I said laughing a bit. My mom laughed at me and we ate in peace. After breakfast, I place my plate in the sink and go upstairs, to grab all my stuff. After I'm completely done, I go downstairs. B-" I'm ready mom." I said as she came out of the kitchen. A-" have fun honey, I'm gonna miss you." B-" I'm gonna mis you too mom." I said as I heard a horn, which means Veronica is here to pick me up. My mom walked me out giving me a hug and saying. A-" I love you honey, have fun." B-" I love you to." I said as she gave me a last hug. I then stepped into the car waving to my mom as Veronica drove away.

Jughead POV
I woke up by my mom waking me up. I groaned rubbing my eyes. J-" morning mom." G-" morning Jug, are you ready? You have to leave in an hour." J-" yeah I am, I just have to get ready and eat something." G-" oke, I'm making breakfast, it's done in 10 minutes." J-" Oke thank you mom." I said as she left my room. I got out of my bed, and got dressed. I brushed my teeth, did my hair, and walked downstairs eating breakfast with my whole family. I grabbed al my stuff, and placed it in the car. Toni went to pick us all up with her car . I said my goodbyes to my, and got in the car. I waved to my family, and Toni drove off.

(I'm skipping the car rides, and the airplane flight, cause that's boring.)
Betty POV
Veronica and I arrived at the camp, we got our baggage out of the taxi, and walked in. We went to someone who worked there to ask for our rooms. She led us to a cabin and we started to unpack our stuff. After half an hour another girl walked in. ?-" oh uhm hi." V-" Hii, I'm Veronica Lodge." B-" hi, I'm Betty Cooper." T-" nice to meet you, I'm Toni. Toni Topaz. V-" are you excited to be here?" T-" very, and I'm glad I got to know you too, I've had a car ride with 3 guys." V-" that must be hell." T-" oh trust me it was." Toni said and we laughed. Then there was a knock on the door. ?-" Topaz you ready?" A male voice asked. T-" give me a minute Sweet Pea." Toni answered. S-" is someone naked?" T-" yes we all are sweets." Toni said as they all walked in. T-" what if we were really naked?" S-" might be some fun." I looked up from unpacking my stuff, and my eyes met with a tall, raven haired, green eyes boy. Veronica cleared her throat and I looked up at her. I then looked around the room and saw everyone looking at us.

Jughead POV
S-" Topaz you ready?" Sweet peas said. . T-" give me a minute Sweet Pea." Toni answered. S-" is someone naked?" T-" yes we all are sweets." Toni said as we all walked in. T-" what if we were really naked?" S-" might be some fun." Sweet Pea answered. I looked down at a blonde haired girl unpacking her things. She looked up and our eyes met. A beautiful blonde hair, green eyed girl. Then the raven haired girl cleared her throat, and we both looked up at her. We then looked at the rest and they were all staring at us. Then Sweet Pea broke the silents and said. S-" hey Jones, wanna go to the lake for a bit?" J-" uh yeah sure." I answered and we left the girls cabin.

Betty POV
They then left our cabin, leaving Toni and Veronica to look at me. V-" B you totally like him." B-" he may be attractive." I said in a whisper, but unfortunately they heard me. Veronica smiled brightly and said. V-" your already in love! IEEEEE!" B-" I haven't even talked to him, and I don't even know his name." T-" it's Jughead." B-" what?" T-" his name is Jughead." V-" what's that for name?" T-" his real name is even worse. V-" and what's that?" T-" if I would tell you, he would kill me." V-" fair enough." Veronica said and we all laughed. We then unpacked the rest of our stuff, and talked and got to know each other.

Jughead POV
When we got to the lake Fangs said. F-" what was with the heart eyes?" J-" what?" S-" your in love with the blonde you idiot." J-" what? No I'm not! She might be. Beautiful, but I don't know her name and we not even exchanged one word." F-" ask Toni for her name." J-" I'm not even looking for a girlfriend." S-" your saying that now." I scoffed and walked back to our cabin. I was walking when I accidentally walked into someone. ?-" omg I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was walking." J-" it's oke." I said looking up.