Summer camp part 21

Next morning
Betty POV
I woke up, by someone cuddling into me. I opened my eyes, and saw Jug with his head on my chest. B-" morning babe." J-" Goodmorning." He said and I kissed his head. B-" what time is it?" J-" it's 9am." I nodded and went trough jug's hair. J-" I'm sorry for waking you up." B-" it's oke, I like having you here." I felt him smile, and we both fell asleep again for one more hour. We woke up again, ate breakfast, and got dressed for our date.
I did my hair and make up, and got dressed.

OutfitI curled my hair, and did a natural make up look

Outfit
I curled my hair, and did a natural make up look. After an hour I was done, and I heard a knock on the door. J-" babe, are you ready?" B-" yeah, let me just grab my bag." I said and grabbed my bag walking out of the room. Jug looked at me and his jaw dropped. J-" wauw, you look amazing as always." B-" thank you. You look good too." I said and kissed his cheek. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in his arms saying. J-" you kissed the wrong place." I laughed at him and kissed his lips. J-" that's much better." He said and kissed me again. I took his hand, and we walked down the stairs, and saw Jug's mom looking at us. G-" wauw Betty, you look beautiful." B-" thank you mrs Jones." G-" please call me Gladys." She said and I nodded. G-" you got the right girl Jug." J-" I know." Jug said and smiled at me. G-" can I hug you Betty?" B-" of course." I said and she hugged me. She pulled away and said. G-" let me take a picture of you." Jug gave his phone to his mom, and she took a couple of pictures of us.

Jughead POV
I have my phone to my mom, and she took some photos of us. Where I kiss Betty's cheek, one where she kissed my cheek, where we kiss each other, and where we look at each other with love. Mom gave me my phone back and said. G-" have fun on your date, I'll be at the hospital with Jellybean." J-" thanks mom, and say hi to Jelly from us." G-" I will, have fun guys." My mom said, and I took Betty's hand, leading her to the car. I open the passengers door for Betty, and she got in. I also closed the door and walked over to the drivers seat, getting in myself. I first of drove to a local diner for lunch. I got out and opened Betty's door helping her out. B-" since when are you such a gentleman?" J-" only for you." I said and kissed her cheek. B-" your so soft." J-" shhhht, everyone knows me here, they don't need to know that." I said and Betty laughed at me. We got in and ordered our food and drinks.

Betty POV
Jug took me to a local diner. We just talked about a lot of stuf, like life, or what would happen, when I go back to Riverdale. He said we would face time every day, text non stop, and visit each other every weekend. He even said he would look for a job so he could see me more often. B-" jug?" J-" what is it." B-" I actually don't wanna go home." J-" I don't want you to go home either, but you have to babe." B-" I know, I just. I- I don't wanna miss you. I wanna be able to kiss you everyday, cuddle with you every night, and never let you go." J-" once were able to buy our own house, you will be able to do all that. Just know that I love you, and I will always love you." B-" I love you too Jug, so much it hurts." I stood up from my side of the booth, and walked over to Jug. I sat down in his lap, facing him. I hugged him really tight, not wanting to let him go. B-" I love you so much baby." J-" I love you more babe." He said and kissed my lips in a soft loving kiss. After a couple seconds we pulled apart, and I laid my head in the crook of his neck for a couple minutes. After that we ate our food, and we walked around town. Jug showing me some of his memories in this town. B-" can I ask you something?" J-" of course what is it?" B-" have you ever thought about having kids, and getting married in the next 10 years?