Summer camp part 16

Betty POV
J-" hey Betts, I forgot my charger I'll be right back." I  nodded and He walked out. V-" what did you two did in there?" B-" nothing why?" V-" Betty, Jughead is not 10 minutes long Getting dressed. Both of your lips are swollen, and you both came out of the bathroom with big smiled on your face." I blushed and she said. V-" did you have sex?" B-" what? No! We just made out." I said mumbling and blushed bright red. V-" IEEEEE Bughead is the cutest couple." I blushed again and then Jug came back. J-" what were you talking about?" B-" nothing." I said fast, but then Veronica said. V-" how you two made out in the bathroom." J-" at least, we didn't have sex in the shower." Jug said and i immediately blushed again. V-" ieuw Gross." Veronica said, and Jug and I laid down on my bed cuddling. J-" you know, for a camp these beds are awful comfortable." I giggled and nodded. B-" I'm tired." J-" go to sleep babe, I love you." B-" I love you too, goodnight."

Next morning
Jughead POV
I woke up by Betty kissing my cheek. B-" Goodmorning." She said and smiled. J-" morning." B-" it's time to get ready." I groaned and Betty got up. B-" jug." She said and pointed to Cheryl and Toni cuddled up on one bed. B-" since when are they together?" J-" I don't know." I said and we Walked to the bathroom. B-" is it oké if I take a shower?" J-" of course, I'll just go back to my cabin." I said and grabbed my stuff. B-" no Jug, I want you to stay. You've already seen me naked, so you can just stay please?" J-" uh sure." I said not being so sure. B-" you don't have to stay if you feel uncomfortable." J-" it's oke, your sexy." I said and Betty stripped off her clothes, stepping in the shower. While she was in the shower. We just talked, and after 10 minutes she came out. B-" babe, can you hand me a towel please?" J-" of course." I said and handed her one. She dries herself, and then got dressed.

Later that night
Jughead POV
We all decided to go swimming at the deepest part in the sea. We were going on a boat so we didn't have to swim all the way. The camp leader said we couldn't go, but of course, we didn't listen. Betty was kinda scared, but I told her everything is gonna be Oke. We were on her boat, when Toni and Cheryl were only talking to each other, so I said. J-" since when are you two together?" They looked up at me and said. T-" what?" J-" since when are you two together?" C-" since last week." Cheryl said smiling. I smiled back at them and looked at Betty, who sat next to Veronica and Toni. I saw the scared look in her eyes, she then looked at me, the scare on her face fading a little. I motioned for her to come over and she did. Ke in saw what happened and walked tot he other side of the boat so we wouldn't tilt. I sat her down on my lap and said. J-" babe, everything is gonna be Oke, don't worry." B-" Jug, you know I'm not the best swimmer and especially when it's deeper then we're I can stand." J-" I know." I said and kissed her cheek. After a couple minutes we arrived. The boys and I took off our clothes and got in the water. The girls except for Betty also joined after a couple minutes. J-" babe, come on." B-" Jug, I really don't like it." J-" do it for me?" I said pouting. B-" I hate you." She said while taking of her clothes. I held out my hand, and she jumped into my arms. J-" everything is gonna be fine." B-" can you stand here?" J-" in my toes yes." B-" Jug, I don't wanna drown." J-" you won't I promise." She hugged me tighter, not wanting to let me go. After a couple minutes she was more comfortable being in the water, and she let go of me swimming for her self. We brought a ball, and we just threw the ball at each other. Sometimes we couldn't catch it so we had to swim after it. We also took a little break to eat and drink. And since it was midnight we had a lamp in the boat so we could see something. We had a lot of fun, and sometimes Betty and I would swim away together, and started making out. Not only Betty and I though, also Cheryl and Toni, and Surprisingly Veronica and Archie, who aren't even together. Betty looked at me with a smirk, and I swam towards her picking her up, and swimming away with her in my arms. We hid behind the boat, and started making out with each other. B-" you know, I never thought I would say this, but I'm having a lot of fun." J-" me too, and do you know what's even more fun?" B-" what?" She asked, and I smashed my lips on hers. After a couple minutes we swam back, and joined the game again.
Then it happened.