Summer camp part 19

Jughead POV
Fp-" and who's this beautiful young lady?" J-" Betty this is my dad, dad this is Betty Cooper, my girlfriend." I said smiling at Betty and my dad. B-" Hi mr Jones, it's nice to meet you." Betty said shaking my dads hand. Fp-" nice to meet you too, and call me Fp." Betty nodded, and I took her hand. We got out baggage in the car, and got in. Fp-" so Jug, I thought you didn't want a girlfriend?" J-" I didn't, until I saw Betty." I said blushing. Fp-" it's good to see you so happy boy." I smiled at him and then at Betty. I squeezed her hand a little and she laid her head on my shoulder. Fp-" is Betty, where do you live?" B-" I live in Riverdale." Fp-" that's quite a while from here." B-" sadly yes." Fp-" you look quite familiar, who are your parents ?" B-" Alice and Hal Cooper." Fp-" that's why your so familiar, I was in the same school as your mom, she also lived in Toledo. After a long drive we finally arrived home. Betty and I got out of the car, and my dad opened the door. B-" your mom and sister aren't here right?" She asked and I nodded. I grabbed Betty's hand and took her upstairs to my room. B-" do you think your dad likes me?" J-" he loves you." B-" Jug...!" J-" no really, he does. He was never like this with Toni." B-" what do you mean?" J-" when Toni would sit in the car my dad wouldn't talk to her, he love you." She smiled a bit, and I kissed her lips softly. B-" jug I have to ask and tell you something." J-" what is it?" B-" first off, I have to leave in two weeks, since camp would be over by then." J-" how are you gonna get home? I could bring you, even though it's like a ten hour drive, maybe even more." B-" Veronica said she would come pick me up, and then we would take our flight back." J-" are you sure?" B-" yes Jug." She said with tears in her eyes. J-" babe, what's wrong?" B-" what are we gonna do after 2 weeks? I mean we live so fucking far away from each other." J-" I wanna do long distance with you." B-" are you sure?" J-" yes of course." B-" you know it's gonna be hard right?" J-" of course I know, but I wanna do this with you, I love you, and I don't want anyone else in this world." B-" I love you too." She said and I picked her up kissing her passionate. I placed her back down and kissed her again. Then there was a knock on the door. Fp-" I forgot to tell you, you two can not sleep in the same bed." J-" I'll sleep on the ground." Fp-" or you could sleep in the guest room." J-" that's fine to." I said and my dad nodded walking back down. B-" I can sleep in the guest room jug, I'm also the guest so-" J-" no Betts, your sleeping her I'll sleep in the guest room. It's right there." I said pointing to the room in front of my room. B-" I don't wanna be a burden for your family, so I'm gonna sleep there." Betty said picking up her stuff and walked towards the room. I ran towards her, and picked her up taking her back to my room. J-" your staying here!" B-" yes sir." Betty said laughing. J-" your such a tease." B-" you love me." J-" is that so?" B-" mhmm." She said laying down in my bed. I laid down next to her, and placed her in top of me. I kissed her lips, and she laid back down besides me. J-" your mean." B-" I know." She said smiling.

Betty POV
Jug and I were cuddling in his bed when his dad yelled from downstairs. Fp-" were going to the hospital in 10 minutes." I quickly got up, and took my make up bag out of my suitcase. J-" what are you doing?" B-" I have to look nice for your mom Jug." J-" babe, your gorgeous even with make up, you don't need it to impress my mom." B-" what about your sister." J-" the fact that you came with me would make her happy." B-" are you sure?" J-" I'm positive." B-" your cute." J-" oh god, stop it already." He said whining. B-" I love you cutie." J-" I love you too, but stop calling me cute." He said laughing. I smiled at him, and kissed him. Even though jug said I didn't need to I fixed my make up, and did some lipgloss on. J-" babe, I want a kiss." B-" you had one 5 minutes ago." J-" that's 5 minutes to long without one." B-" your such a dork." I said and kissed his lips. J-" ew what's that?" He asked wiping his lips. B-" that's called lipgloss." J-" that's gross, now i don't need a kiss anymore." B-" alright." I said and applied new lipgloss. J-" stop doing that, and use this." He said handing me chapstick. I laughed at him, and kissed his lips again. J-" nah, I still don't like that stuff."