Summer camp part 25

Jughead POV
When Betty walked away, tears dipped down my cheeks. When she was out of sight, I walked away back to my car. I drove back home, crying. When I got back home my parents and Jellybean say on the couch. They all got up and hugged me tight.
(I really never cried while writing, but now I do🥺)
After a couple minutes we pulled apart, and I walked upstairs to my room. When I walked in I saw Betty forgot her favorite perfume. I then saw a note saying.

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐽𝑢𝑔,
𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑗𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑚𝑒, 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑖 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐼 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑠, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚, 𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑. 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛, 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢

~𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦

I smiled when I read the note. She had the same thing in mined as I did. I opened the perfume cap, and sprayed it around my room. I then laid down on my bed, and scrolled trough my phone with pictures of Betty and us together.

Betty POV
I walked away, not looking back, even though I wanted. I wanted to turn around, and run into his arms never letting him go, but I knew I couldn't. After a 4 hour plane ride, I finally arrived at home. I ordered a taxi and went home. When I walked trough the door, my mom sitting on the couch watching tv, not saying anything. B-" welcome home Betty, we missed you, thank you for taking the next flight back home!" I yelled and ran upstairs. I laid down on my bed, and decided to text Jug. When I opened my messages I saw I didn't even have Jug's number. FUCK! I thought to myself. I decided to open my suitcase to find my favorite hoodie of Jug, and his cologne. I cleaned my suitcase, and put the hoodie on, placing his cologne on my dresser. When it was time for dinner I went downstairs only to see my mom. we ate in silence, and when I was done I had to clean the kitchen. I left to go back upstairs and saw I got a message.

Jughead POV
After a couple hours I thought Betty was home so I decided to text her. J-" fuck!" I screamed out loud. My mom came upstairs and saw me crying and asked. G-" what's wrong honey?" J-" I-I wanted to tex-xt Betty but I don't even have her fucking number." G-" why don't you ask Toni? I bet she has it or at least can ask someone." J-" thanks mom." I said and she hugged me leaving my room. I texted Toni and asked if she had Betty her number, she didn't but was gonna ask Veronica. After 10 minutes I got a text from Toni with a number. I clicked on the number, and saw Betty's profile picture was us together on our first real date. I decided to text her and said
On text
J-" hey beautiful, I miss you already."
Off text
I didn't get any response in an hour, and thought I had the wrong number. But when I was about to text Toni saying it's a wrong number I got a text back.
On text.
B-" hey handsome, I miss you too."
J-" how is it back home?"
B-" well, my mom hasn't talked to me yet."
J-" I wish I could hug you right now."
B-" me too, how is everything at your place?"
J-" good actually, when I got home JB and my parents were home, which means JB got released."
B-" that's amazing news Jug!"
J-" yeah, I just wished you were here."
B-" I know, me too, but we can do this."
J-" we can do everything together."
B-" I love you ❤️ "
J-" I love you too 😘"
B-" thanks for your hoodie and cologne by the way."
J-" no problem, and thank you for your perfume, and note. You know, if you left a shirt here I would literally wear it even if it's to small?"
B-" hahaha, well, next time I'll leave a shirt."
J-" deal?"
B-" deal. Oke babe, I got to go, I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I'm going to bed."
J-" alright, I love you goodnight 😘 "
B-" goodnight I love you too 💗"
Off text
And with that I got from my bed, and took a quick shower. I put jug's hoodie back on, and got in bed. Working a couple minutes I was fast asleep.