39| Play Nice

4 months to go...

Stafen

Getting out of the car, I start pacing the side of the road trying to clear my head, Katherine climbed out of the car and stood beside it waiting for me to calm down. "Please don't tell me you are having a panic attack, Salvatore!" How the hell is this my life? Standing on the side of a road with my crazy ex-girlfriend, looking for her doppelgänger who happens to also be my ex. So having a panic attack is the last thing on my mind right now. I need to have a word with my dear nephew, whatever he did to us has changed us so much. I can't be attached to Katherine for the rest of my life, "like it's so bad being attached to me" her voice sang in my head again and as much as I want to push her out it feels good having her there in my head as she belongs there. My phone vibrated in my pocket and to distract myself from the feelings am having right now, I pull it out to check the message. It's Bonnie

'did you find her'  oh right, Elena Gilbert? How the hell has my life gone in this direction? the phone vibrated again 'please find her Stefan' who would want to take Elena? Mother left with her 'children' right after the fight. So who the hell took Elena? Putting my phone away I jump back into the car and wait for Katherine to get in, although hoping she would decide to not come along with me. All these feelings that I'm having for her are messing me up. She climbs into the car as well, "I never stopped loving you Stefan" she tells me after I've been driving for a while, she sounded so genuine. "Oh really? Because from what I remember you played my brother and I like your own personal Ken dolls!" Shit, why am I losing my mind on something that happened over 170 years ago? She broke my heart fine! I got over it, right? "You are right, I did. But it was always you, you know that right? I've never been the best at expressing my feelings but I did love I still do" she was staring at me waiting for my response but I didn't know what to say to her, I know in my heart that she's telling me the truth but my brain can't erase the memories. I continued driving and trying not to pay attention to her because this is becoming too damn much for me. "talk to me, my love"  her voice came through again this time soft and oh so inviting, what the hell is happening to me? why does her voice calm me so much? 

"stop doing that" she turned to me and I looked away I couldn't look at her in the eyes without feeling these rush of emotions that do nothing but confuse me." doing what?" she said all innocent making me almost forget that she is a manipulating psycho killer. I keep reminding myself to play nice until this is all over and my dear nephew can fix this whole mess. 

play nice! 

Bonnie

"Care!" Seeing my best friend walk through the front door of the boardinghouse, my heart somersaulted seeing her back and safe. With Elena missing I'm so happy to see one of my friends safe and sound. " Bon! Shouldn't you Getting some rest, you do know you're pregnant right" she said smiling at me with so much love. She walked up to me and held me tight.

"I was worried about you," I tell her still holding each other, dreading the thought of letting her go. She shakes her head and smiles "I'm fine. We are all fine." She turns to face the door and just then Klaus Mikaelson walks through the door with a little girl holding his hand, and two more people walked through. a  tall man in a nice suit with his arm around a beautiful brunette, Elijah and Hayley? Once there were all inside the house they stood there in front of the door waiting, for what? O had no idea. "I see you brought friends" I whispered to her, even though most or all of the being in the house had a supernatural hearing. She didn't turn around to look at the guests that arrived with her. "we need to find out what was going on and how the stop whoever. is coming to kill everyone" she finally turned at the same time Klaus looked over at her, they stared at each other for what seemed like forever so much was being said between them without either of them moving their mouths, and with these new abilities they are more than likely speaking to each other telepathically same way Damon and I have discovered we could. 

"Klaus Mikaelson! come to kill me again?" Damon's voice boomed from the stairs with Guiseppe right behind him, he looked much better than he was two days ago with the whole lightening show he did to save Stefan from his mother, my mother-in-law, wow I never thought I would actually meet her considering she died over 200 years ago or at least that was the story. "As enticing as that sounds Damon, I am here on a different matter concerning my daughter and I have a feeling your son is the one in the middle of it all," he said setting his sights on my son who is now standing near the fireplace a glass of bourbon in his hand, how the hell did he get that so fast?  should I be letting him drink alcohol I mean I am a mother now and my son is underage drinking right in front of me.   

"What makes you think my kid is the one behind all of this? his the one who saved you if I remember correctly" Damon said in his smug fashion, "Damon" I warned him not wanting to start a fight in the living room because I am not in the mood to fight the Mikaelsons right now. "yes Dear..."  he looked over at me and gave me signature smirk I shook my head "play nice"  Elijah walked over to where his brother was standing and put his hands on his brother's shoulder I'm guessing his way of say 'play nice'. 

I'm back!!!!!!!

sorry I've been gone for so long everyone, just been... I don't know 2020 just sucks 

like 

comment 

follow 

give suggestions